Jump to content

    some EMS questions

    TheMonkeyProject
    By TheMonkeyProject,
    Ok, my original plan was to use the SDS EM-4F because i wanted to eliminate the ignitor box and all that, but i've recently seen a few mentions about using an MSD box to get rid of the ignitor.  Which opens my options a bit, how is the FIP fuel controller? does it need a laptop?  And does anyone know if the SDS fuel only system can later be upgraded to fuel/ignition?  And if you can, direct me to some threads concerning the msd box. thanks guys...

    Wheel Well reconditioning

    YELLOWHELL
    By YELLOWHELL,
    Well guys I went through the trouble of reconditioning the wheel wells and I thought I'd share.   I picked up some rubberized undercoating from Napa and a Sack of sand blasting sand.  Taped up and covered the important parts I didn't want sand in and sand blasted the entire wheel well.....   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTM0NjAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg   It took a while ,but finally I brought it back down to the oem paint. Using a screwdriver I removed the tough stuf

    How to remove clock :)

    3L_951
    By 3L_951,
    Hey, I'd like to install my A/F gauge where my clock is (they are similar size/shape)   How difficult is it to remove the clock?How do you?   Thanks Mike

    88 quest up and running

    supturbo
    By supturbo,
    Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I got my quest going and finally after 3 years drove her around the block a couple of times.  I am running the sds em-4f and I runs awesome.   I think its MILLER time...

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...