- 9 replies
- 1970 views
- Add Reply
- 43 replies
- 9375 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 862 views
- Add Reply
- 9 replies
- 1681 views
- Add Reply
Aluminum console coverlay GB?
By by_reQUEST,
I am having a custom aluminum overlay on the console at the shifter, custom for the radio including 2 gauges and my turbo timer and boost controller. this is my custom need but I can get a standard one if so desired. I will get them to send me a picture of what mine will look like and if you guys can give me some suggestions of what you want I will take the average and have them design that.
I will get cost if you guys can give me some info on what you want to see.
5ZIGEN wheels
By Jozel,
I just wanna share to everyone the wheels I finally obtained from a known JDM wheel manufacturer that can enhance the appearance of our venerable cars and make it even look meaner, due to the guys been asking for it's specs I'll post it here.
Everybody knows that the Roh Snipers are already discontinued and hopefully this will help everyone whose looking for an off the shelf product that's inexpensive, has the right offset for the size has that nice deep dish and in four different colors,..
Coddigton Smoothie II
By Star_V8_Quest,
I think I may go with these rims for my v8Quest...17 x 8
whatcha think?
http://www.billetwheel.com/cgi/wheels.cgi?...;img=2&tn=1
17 x 8 rims
By Star_V8_Quest,
I have found some 17 x 8 rims with a factory 20 mm offset I am thinking about buying.
What size tires would i need for the front rims and have them not hit or rub?225/45/17?
And what is the biggest I could use on the rear?
Thanks guys
