Jump to content

    Swapping Door Handles

    buzz
    By buzz,
    I scored a set of "Turbo" door handles from a 84 at the junkyard. We weren't exactly gentle when removing them. What is the proper way to remove and install them? I don't wanna bend things on my car. Thanks.

    Anybody knows the difference between MAGNA mpi vs. EIP mpi

    el_cachorro
    By el_cachorro,
    hello there,   EIP CANNON INTAKE Multi port Fuel Injection Upgrade(75mmT- body) VS.... MAGNA MULTI PORT INJECTION UPGRADE.   does anyone knows the difference between MAGNA Multi port vs. EIP CANNON INTAKE Multi port Fuel Injection, which brand of MPI will let me keep my A/C Compressor, not in my garage in the floor, an also which MPI brand will give me the best results in Horse Power(best results) for around 340HP to 425HP, w/ 70 or better 72lbs. fuel injectors, but please let me know what yo

    265's in the rear?

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    I'm looking at 18x9.5 20mm offset rims and 265/35zr18s for rubber. Will have coil overs, and will use a spacer if necessary. Is anyone running this wide of a tire?

    did i do the math correct?

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I want to put on 17 x 10 rims with an offset of 27 mm. I need a 1.09 inch(about 1 1/16) adapter? So,to make sure the rims doesnt go to far in,I would say about a 1 1/16 to 1 1/8 adapter? anyone want to add their math skills?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...