Jump to content

    SELL TO G54Bstore!!!

    posihead
    By posihead,
    This guy is ****ING amazing, he has a busload of kids, dodges multiple hurricanes and still somehow manages to buy parts and keep a Quest on the road! He really needs to teach all of us these tricks! Come on man, spill the beans!

    Ground Control Camber Plates

    heefner
    By heefner,
    Well I started the project Saturday Morning. It was a little more work that I had planed because I didn't have access to the proper tools. Had I been at the shop it would have been much quicker and easier.   I started with this http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTk3NTE5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   Whcih meant I had to cut out this   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTk3NDg0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   That ended up looking like this   http://www.we-todd-did-raci

    interior modifications w/ pics

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    Hello, here is my sons interior setup:   Autometer ultra lite gauges: d-pic water temp oil pressure volts air/fuel boost   7" screen molded into headliner JVC head unit sony equalizer 10" infinity sub Rockford fosgate amp 4 polk speakers ps2   shaved antenna shaved rear wiper shaved gas door   shawns shift boot and e-brake boot boost controller

    EVO STARION

    89STARQUEST
    By 89STARQUEST,
    gentlemens, this guy has great parts! he sold me fuel pump, and i will buy from him in the future! if you need anything for an 88-89 he is your man !!!!!   thanks! eduardo g.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...