Jump to content

    Choko

    Jms
    By Jms,
    Bought a Turbo from Choko, and I am very pleased to have done business with him. Also the shipping was very quick. Would do business with him again and would recommend him.   Rgds, Jms

    In need of some help...lol

    voltron
    By voltron,
    OK...I need a wiring diagram of a 1988 mitsubishi starion radio.I dont have the harness.Heres what im doing.Im hooking up on of these bad boys in the office here at ulrichs.{thought it would be cool}To see this thing come to life.All I need is power ,ground rem,Its going to a 3 amp power supply.Can you guys help.   thanx john

    Removing the right front quarter panel!

    fruitopiaxvi
    By fruitopiaxvi,
    How do I do it? I need to bang out some dents.... ALOT of dents....

    Tach isnt working/new gauge face

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I put on a set of gauge faces and my tach isnt working.Think I messed something up when i took off the needle?The needle will move a little when i take off but doesnt go above 500rpm.I have taken the needle off and back on a few times but nothing is working.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...