Jump to content

    ST lowering springs / KYB struts/schocks any tips? feedback?

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    I just ordered KYB struts/shocks set and ST lowering springs (1" fron 1"back) does anyone have this setup? how do you like it? install problems/tips?

    How many MPI intakes are avaliable for the conquest ?

    Phillip_411
    By Phillip_411,
    I have only seen two MPI systems that seem to be affordable. Are any of you using an aftermarket MPI other the the magna and the hurricane? Please post any links. Thanks..

    HELP!!! Head Unit Dead as a Doornail!!!

    MANGO
    By MANGO,
    Most of you who frequent the "Stereo Mods" section have at one point seen one of my ongoing posts regarding the system I've been trying to put together.   Well, I finally got the whole thing together and Saturday night when I rolled the car into the driveway, I was enjoying music infused finally with some much needed bass.   The system is comprised of a Kenwood cd changer unit, a mono amp (900W) powering two 12" Kenwood woofers, a smaller amp powering 6 1/2"s in the doors (which is not connect

    i added a quick release steering wheel

    yokomo
    By yokomo,
    i didnt think it was going to work, but i did it anyways, and it did work , wonderfully.   ok so they do make a hub adapter from Grant, but there hard to find and they are made out of crap!   so what i did was take the wheel out of an old 87 and cut the center hub out. is a big chunk of steel. then i ground it down nice and clean, and got a huge industrial washer, 1/8th " steel.   now i perfectly centered the hub on to the washer and tig welded them together. to make sure it was round i slapped

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...