- 3 replies
- 803 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 717 views
- Add Reply
- 34 replies
- 4425 views
- Add Reply
- 19 replies
- 2805 views
- Add Reply
Questions for the Hurricane guys
By Kr0nus,
Couple of quick questions. How did you guys hook up your T-Stat housings? Also what kind of FPR did you guys use? I'm debating on an AEM FPR. It's 1:1 boost referancing, 6-AN fittings, rebuildable and good to 150 PSI!. Model # AVM-25-302B Or a Aeromotive. Basically the same deal but it's good to 70 PSI. Model #AEI-13109 Anyone use either of those and what's your thoughts??
question about fenders
By troyce77,
is there any difference between '86 and '87 fenders ? looking to replace bent fender. thanks alot
still waiting on my parts POSIHEAD
By G54Bstore,
has any 1 delt with this cat before? i was scared to get ripped off by him ...now after him complaining and leaving me bad feed back...i sent him money for the parts.now he wont return any of my emails or pms. i hope i didnt get robbed again. posihead give me a holla man.
Scared.....but going for it anyways...I think!
By Pr4mnceMan,
Ok, @ 20psi I've had head gasket issues. A/F was sub par, timing is sub par but just can't handle the pressure. If I use some VP C16 (117 octane) that my laser loved, would I be stupid to try 25psi untill this SCE gasket comes out? I've been dying for over a year to try this and see how this set up reacts to it and @ 15psi currently I'm not even getting a feeling of what this turbo will do! So basically is the race gas going to make running the pressure any easier or if I go over 20 is it
