Jump to content

    Possible Precision Brakes and Big Brake gp

    smog
    By smog,
    Alright guys. Been talking with george from raptor racing, and he mentioned he was doing a gp for some mk2 guys on a custopm rear brake kit for them, and mentioned that they offer a brake kit for the conquest. Its front brakes only, but is a complete kit.   Anyways here is the deal. They offer one for 11.88inch rotors. Which I dont care for much, but for the price and the setup they are offering, I bet its a large upgrade over stock.   These are the current kits they actually offer. Keep in min

    Timing 101?

    jr
    By jr,
    OK. This really makes me feel dumb, but I'm really confused with my timing. First, what is the big difference between a Standard timing gun and an adjustable one? I'm not sure that I have the sensor angle position set correctly in my ECU settings, and the guy I purcahsed the ECU from said it was Critical that I used an adjustable timing light to find out what advance I'm running.   So, How do you use one of those things? I borrowed a friends (it was his fathers, so he didn't know how to use it

    Paint Code

    Bri-Guy-GA
    By Bri-Guy-GA,
    Does anyone know the paint code for the metalic steel blue used on an '87 TSI? I looked at all the tags and can not find the paint code. Also if you know the dupli-color id that would also be great.

    my COLD air intake

    RJ
    By RJ,
    heres a pic of my intake i made out of honda intakes from autozone.   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10079/thumb_PICT0563.JPG   the filter sits right behind the opening in the air dam

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...