-
Images
- 2 replies
- 737 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 711 views
- Add Reply
- 15 replies
- 1179 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 805 views
- Add Reply
BEWARE! Stouttsi> 'Steve Stout' in St. Louis RIPOFF!!!
By vinmaxesir,
I purchased stock rims from this guy for, get this, $700.00! Yeah, a lot of money but I wanted them and he came off like this good guy. Of course he wanted a check first in full. I sent the check and he cashed it quick. I get the rims and they are shipped like pieces of garbage. All have scratches on them and one is so dented you can't possibly use it. I call him up and tell him about the dented rim and that they were shipped poorly. Of course he blames UPS for 'dropping' the box. Has this guy e
which walbro 255 to install??
By CaliConquestAlex,
what model did you guys install? It seems like there are so many.
Trying to build an ignition map
By TopDawg_43,
I'm trying to build a good map for my car. I have the boost control set at 15psi. Anyway, when the car boost, it does not seem to feel to pull as hard as it should. What do I need to do so that the car will boost as fast and pull hard when it has boost?
The box
By damonwilliams,
Has anyone tried to repair a 88 knockbox? I have a spark problem and do not want to upgrade to a new ignition system yet and do not want to spend extra money on a new knock box.
