-
Images
- 7 replies
- 919 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 877 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 977 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 2323 views
- Add Reply
Oscars lines - outstanding!
By Turbo_Addict,
Got my turbo coolant return line from Oscar and I am more than pleased with the quality - great communication, outstanding product - Oscar is highly recommended!
Tire Height/Size Chart and Calculator
By freebird,
just thought this may help some of us. http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html http://www.sstire.com/tireheights.html
Boost controllers
By turbotrep,
Im making up more of my Boostcontrollers and was wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing any ? My first batch i made were copper but these are all black. Ball and spring type. 25 bucks shipped a piece or 40 for 2. Let me know.
88 TSi recieving SBC Stroker 383
By batmanntexas,
Hello to all!! It's been a while since I last posted. Just thought I'd drop a few lines to let everyone, or anyone interested, know how my project is coming along. First, let me say that this is a much more challenging conversion than I originally thought it would be. The front end is completely stripped down, the factory motor mounts gone, core support mostly gone, frame rails for the bumper mount have been narrowed. Custom made motor mounts were fabricated out of 1/4" plate steel to hold th
