Jump to content

    YokomosQUEST

    Alspos
    By Alspos,
    Maaate, this bloke is as keen as mustard when he's sets his mind to something.   He politely asked for a payment request and I reckon about 30 seconds after I hit the send button, I had the money.....geez I wish everybody did that.   Thanks Randy, pleasure doing business and look forward chat/buy/sell in future :wink:   P.S....for those that aren't up with aussie colloquialisms... http://www.gtp.com.au/aussiefoods/smallimages/KEEN.jpg

    SpooledupRacing!!!!!!!! Does business well, great pricesA++

    KEVIN_TECHEE
    By KEVIN_TECHEE,
    sold me a set of Weseco pistons well under retail...Thx again Kevin

    Magna Running with FIP stand alone

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    I was just wondering if anyone out there is running the FIP stand alone with a magna, and how it's working out for them.

    Freebie

    Elkidmino
    By Elkidmino,
    I mentioned one night in the chat that my car was smoking, but i wasn't sure of what it was. He goes ahead and tells me that he is cleaning garage and says he has some valve seals. He shipped them to me at no cost what-so-ever!! :shock: They came the next week and I am still working on trying to give him something for them. 8)   Great guy, A+ communicator and fast shipping!! Would definately do business with again!!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...