Jump to content

    15x8's? what tires should i use all the way around?

    onenastystarion
    By onenastystarion,
    im possibly looking at a cheap set of 15x8 wheels and was wonderin if anyone has any pix of tires they've used? also i wondered on the offset if a -12 will work in the front? i know the back on a 8" wheel is already -10 so im assuming this will be fine but unsure on front if they'll be to far in/out etc? also what about a -12 on a 15x10 on the back would it fit?

    Need more fuel than 255lph What has been done?

    DJpowerHaus
    By DJpowerHaus,
    I'm in the middle of building a car.. might not be a 2.6 but it is MPI and its in a Starquest. Im aiming for around 600hp and dont think that the Walbro 255 will be enough. I have looked into the Aeromotive A1000 but it basically requires a booster pump. I'm curious to see what others have done when 255lph was not enough.

    Great turbo deals...

    turbotrep
    By turbotrep,
    My friend and i are going into the business of selling turbochargers. We can get some pretty good deals but im wondering what kind of demand there actually is. Theres only a couple different styles that are available right now. All turbos are Garrett. Ill list them with prices.   T3/T4 Turbo (.42/.48 ) - $ 275 plus shipping T3/T4 Turbo (.50/.63 ) - $ 350 plus shipping   If I can get ten people to order the same turbo , I can take 10 dollars off each turbo.   If you guys could just let me k

    Anyone have the 3000GT CD player in their car?

    GoldTurbo05
    By GoldTurbo05,
    How do you like it?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...