ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

i just texted Julian about 40 minutes ago and he said he is getting some exhaust wheels from a member(on sqc ) and once he gets those he will be installing them and shipping out the turbos

I just wanted to pass that little tidbit of info to everyone.....

i just texted Julian about 40 minutes ago and he said he is getting some exhaust wheels from a member(on sqc ) and once he gets those he will be installing them and shipping out the turbos

I just wanted to pass that little tidbit of info to everyone.....

i still need to mail those out, thanks for reminding me. still sitting in jetta

Im still waiting for him to return my evo3 16G with a TD05H wheel/housing at this point. He had sent me the 16g minus the wheel and housing agreed upon in march/april...and now its another couple weeks that im waiting for a part that is no more than a quick change of wheels...

i was asked to post these pics for raghead

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/membersturbos.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/memberturbo2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/memberturbo.jpg

dont know what this means or why he asked me to post these?

He Has Mine Since April as well... my core is polished and i dont see it in that pic... texted him 3 times today no Answer ... i have had it with this crap, something needs to be done...jeez if u need wheels to finish them offer a solution RAGDOLL, maybe we can find them... you r killing my car from sitting... this isnt done, if i dont hear a def date, i am calling the local law enforcment wher u live... tired of this... u solicited me on this site, Saying " why pay more i can do it cheap and in a week" 6 months???? wt....... u need to handle this, or im sure everyone you Shafted will have no problem getting the law involved

Julian, seriously there has to be a solution here so we can ALL get our turbos back, i havent been able to move my car in 6 months... ( u were paid for a service, u said initially a week) u r costing me $ i had my car towed from storage, and now its looking like it needs to be towed back... offer a solution dont just ignore... what the hell do we need to get our turbos back, and i want a pic of my Core, Mark my words Dude " I WILL NOT LET THIS GO" ... u obviously know u r wrong here, avg 6-8 months when u said a week... how bout some feedback here

My car has also sat for over 6 months, I'm getting real restless!!!

I am with you on that, and im in PA winter is coming, i was hoping i could get her out before... how much are wheels at this point id be willing to pay for a new wheel, or im sure there is someone on this site , with an as$ load of parts we could purchase to get our stuff done, maybe if he actually asked us we could get this moving,,, im just Super Frustrated...

i was asked to post these pics for raghead

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/membersturbos.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/memberturbo2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/memberturbo.jpg

dont know what this means or why he asked me to post these?

THESE ARE ALMOST LIKE HOSTAGE PHOTOS!

new exhaust wheels are $382 a piece. nobody manufactures them anymore so im waiting on a member who is having some family issues (death) because he has all that i would need to finish this. t118 im sorry but i cant give you anymore of an update right now other than its sitting in a box just waiting on parts.

OK thats an update, Im still not happy about the 6months it has taken, but if you would post and keep US in the loop here, it might not be as harsh, it just seems u r ignoring US... plesae keep us informed as to what the staus of u getting the wheels from the member, so we can all calm down a bit, at this Point ragdoll , everyone just wants their turbos back , so if u let us know what the deal is we can all wait a little more patiently knowing they will be done soon...

just curios because this has taken so long i want to make sure that i am getting my polished housing back with all my oil & water fittings? im just hoping you know who's is who's?

-Tg118

K guy here is whats going on,Cause i don't like anyone playing games i give it straight check my feed back.On that note me and ragdoll had work out a trade details don't matter what does thought is because he took so long to get me the right stuff,The parts were not sent to him. A family death has accured in which i had to leve town and so the USED turbo parts he was sapose to recive he can't get.I think i Mite be back in a week and a half NOT sure could be longer family first just want all you guy's to know and also that these are USED turbo parts he is getting not new just FYI.

I was under the impression that the only new for my assembly was a new TD05H wheel (which was what was the original hold up) and exhaust housing to match the TD05H (which he stated he had months ago). So my concern right now is why, since he was supposed to have all the parts ready (including telling me he had them still sitting on his bench when I asked why my 16G had the SQ td05 wheel on it). Which is why I shipped back (at my expense again) the assembly he sent me, as well as my un-needed core.

I'd like my promised and paid for parts at this point so I can then order other parts to with it (turbo blanket/heatwrap, water line fittings, etc..) Especially considering they were inspected a day or two after confirmed delivery, i'd like to know the status of my turbo, and really the other guys who ordered the 16G's with TD05H wheels (new wheel's that were supposedly already waiting to be installed)

Edited by InvolvedRotary