• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the prices for the wheels and for the shell

Asking:

$450 for turbo

$1000 for the motor

$1000 for the wheels and tires

$700 for the shell (does not include any struts or sway bars as they have already been sold.)

Thanks,

JOhn

jonesh242@yahoo.com

Edited by jonesh242

How much for the 16g?

And the radio panel?

$450 for the turbo

If someone picks up the shell, the interior will go to them (minus the carbon fiber parts, steering wheel and drivers seat). If nobody picks up the shell, it too will be parted and I will sell the bezel for $25.

Edited by jonesh242

who is the manufacturer of the S16G??

Manufacturer?

It's a S16G...Mitsubishi made it...any of the 16G, 18G or 20G turbos start out as geniune Mitsubishi parts. The "S" denotes that the exhaust wheel has been upgraded to a larger wheel. The whole unit was rebuilt and balanced at Turbo City in LA less than 1000 miles ago.

John

how much for the header panel and air dam

I'm tring to sell the Shell complete, but if I part the shell...I will sell them seperate. I'll keep you posted.

I do have a second header panel...gold in color. It's in good shape, but not perfect. That one would go for $100

Where are you located? Are you really a Trini?...been craven some Doubles and Mango Chow...got a freezer full of Roti thou!

John

Edited by jonesh242

just because its a s16g doesnt mean it's an MHI turbo. it could simply be MHI wheels with some chinese knock-off cartridge and poorly cast snails.

not trying to be a jerk, i just want to shop carefully. I've been considering the s16g.

Edited by patra_is_here

just because its a s16g doesnt mean it's an MHI turbo. it could simply be MHI wheels with some chinese knock-off cartridge and poorly cast snails.

not trying to be a jerk, i just want to shop carefully. I've been considering the s16g.

This was a nice turbo, not the knock off...and it's sold...sorry.