up for a meet at my place ?

LEPORE

I have a distributor and advance laying around here somewhere. Have to look for it.

SerpentKilla how far is Lepore's place from you? Trying to get an idea of what time I would be in your area.

Edited by psu_Crash

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a distributor and advance laying around here somewhere. Have to look for it.

SerpentKilla how far is Lepore's place from you? Trying to get an idea of what time I would be in your area.

its about 50 mins depending on who is leading :) could be less

I like the way you think :) The exit you are talking about is off 83, right?

I'll have to let you know for sure next week sometime.

yes heading south on 83 it will be the first exit on your right once you get into md.

a good turbo/distributor w/good vaccuum advance

Found 2 distributors with V.A. still there. One is good for sure but I will bring both.

Had something odd going on with my AFR driving around today. Hoping it's not the fuel pump on it's last leg.

Joe, John, Apedog, Serpentkilla we should definitely meet up and cruise down. I plan to head out first thing in the AM so let's get a time down.

Joe, looks like we could meet about Harrisburg. Pick up John around York. Apedog wherever is good, and then Killa at the MD border. Should be a GREAT time!

Edited by psu_Crash

Found 2 distributors with V.A. still there. One is good for sure but I will bring both.

Had something odd going on with my AFR driving around today. Hoping it's not the fuel pump on it's last leg.

Joe, John, Apedog, Serpentkilla we should definitely meet up and cruise down. I plan to head out first thing in the AM so let's get a time down.

Joe, looks like we could meet about Harrisburg. Pick up John around York. Apedog wherever is good, and then Killa at the MD border. Should be a GREAT time!

Well it looks like the meet will start a 12 we should leave at like 9 or 10. Which way are you guys going from York?

Me, my cousin BoneTSi should be coming. (My cars broke down so hes gona pick me up) And my uncle TriStarionTSi said he wants to come also. However, he doesnt get off untill 5 so he should be there shortly after that if everyones still there. BoneTSi and I will be coming up before that though. Look forward to seeing people ive met again, and meeting new people and learn stuff. See yall there

-Jordan

Man yall are lucky. you get to drive all together and stuff. I love doin that. i dont even believe in comin to meets with no Starquest, but its better than not comin at all. Get to see some baddass quests and learn alot as I always do at meets. Whats times everything goin down anyway?

Any towns near rt15 you want to meet at?

I'll be taking Rt 15 from the NY border all the way down so any place along the way is good for me. Just let me know where. I plan to head out about 7am since mapquest tells me it's a 4 1/2 hour drive.

I'll be taking Rt 15 from the NY border all the way down so any place along the way is good for me. Just let me know where. I plan to head out about 7am since mapquest tells me it's a 4 1/2 hour drive.

there is a Sheetz gas station right off of the gettysburg exit.

you wanna meet there?