What's your favorite car flick?

vbrad511

"CannonBall Run" or "No Mans Land" can't decide which.........................then theres Deathrace 2000....oh yeah and "Gone in 60 Seconds" gotta love Eleanor............................................................"American Graffitti"..............ok thats enough

"Two Lane Blacktop"

"MadMax"

"Bullet"

No really I'm done.....

"Duel"

"The French Connection"

"Vanishing Point"

"The Friends of Eddie Coyle"

The French Connection isn't really a car movie, neither is Eddie Coyle, but they are cool to watch cuz you can point out all kinds of muscle cars just kinda lurking around.

Speed Zone

Ive been trying to find that movie everywhere. No DVD and I cant even find an old VHS of it anymore. John Candy was friggen hilarious. And skipping a Countach across the lake was killer.

Shuto Kousoku Max

The Legend of Speed

Initial D Live Action

Special Stage Live Action

Gone in 60 Seconds ( both original and new )

The Fast and the Furious

2Fast2Furious

TFATF: Tokyo Drift

Fast and Furious

The Last Race ( good short film IMO )

the list goes on...

Ive been trying to find that movie everywhere. No DVD and I cant even find an old VHS of it anymore. John Candy was friggen hilarious. And skipping a Countach across the lake was killer.

It is at the block buster video down the road from me. Everytime I see it on the shelf I almost pick it up.. Skipping the lambo was wicked for sure...

Here ya go found several places bro...

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5021530

haha i cant believe u said maximum overdrive!

umm christine of course

gone in 60 seconds

mad max

the interceptor just screamed dont eff with me haha

http://www.lastinterceptor.com/ReplicaStats/images/black/Rep4.jpg

thats all i can think of now

Edited by spoolinturbo

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=speed+zone+vhs&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=speed+zone+dvd&_osacat=0

Personally The Fast and the Furious were mediocre at best. 'Specially Tokyo Drift. Talk about playing up to the H.S. dipsheets.

Yeah, but the cars were still spiffy one way or another. Also, think of the target audience, and what generation of people are really into cars/street racing. Bingo.

Well...as said...

Christine of course,

Gone in 60 seconds (Both new and old)

Vanishing Point (both new and old) (old one for the nude chick on a dirtbike, new one for the 68 Charger)

Bullit,

Highwaymen (has a 68 Barracuda in it :P )

and...lastly....surprised no one said this one.

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry :D

EDIT: Almost forgot...Death Proof. The second part with the Charger and Challenger is just BA...the beginning...meh...but, the 2nd half...good flick. Only car guys can understand...lol

Edited by strang3majik