CRUISE CONTROL PEDAL SWITCH

VICE

I have one, I want $8 shipped to your door.

Items for sale and pictures. Visit My Website to see more parts for sale and pictures.

Visit my forum My Forum thestarquestclub, be sure to register. The first ten club members that register and makes 2 postings will receive $5.00 through PayPal

904-234-3470

My PayPal is: daniel@thestarquestclub.com

Thanks,

Daniel

Edited by kf4eok

I have one, I want $8 shipped to your door.

Items for sale and pictures. Visit My Website to see more parts for sale and pictures.

Visit my forum My Forum thestarquestclub, be sure to register. The first ten club members that register and makes 2 postings will receive $5.00 through PayPal

904-234-3470

Thanks,

Daniel

NICE!! IT'S BOUGHT! I'm surprised I didn't see it the other day when I was looking at ur site, I guess I didn't need it back then..

NICE!! IT'S BOUGHT! I'm surprised I didn't see it the other day when I was looking at ur site, I guess I didn't need it back then..

I will send it out tonight. Thanks

Items for sale and pictures. Visit My Website to see more parts and for sale and pictures.

My phone no. 904-234-3470

Thanks,

Daniel

I will send it out tonight. Thanks

Items for sale and pictures. Visit My Website to see more parts and for sale and pictures.

My phone no. 904-234-3470

Thanks,

Daniel

I got the part in the other day and I just installed it yesterday thanks Daniel! I haven't tried it yet but I noticed that there is a round hole on the clutch pedal where the CC button goes right inside of it therefore NOT pushing the button in.. Is there a piece I overlooked or perhaps removed without knowing? I mean the whole point of that switch is to be PRESSED in when the pedal is at easy right?

I got the part in the other day and I just installed it yesterday thanks Daniel! I haven't tried it yet but I noticed that there is a round hole on the clutch pedal where the CC button goes right inside of it therefore NOT pushing the button in.. Is there a piece I overlooked or perhaps removed without knowing? I mean the whole point of that switch is to be PRESSED in when the pedal is at easy right?

Like I said in the other post, that hole you just mentioned was for a rubber bumper. After 20+ years it had fallen off. You need to cover that. It will eventually grab the plastic plunger on the switch and break it. Not to mention your cruise wont work.

You have to invent something to go there. I used a plastic trim clip just like the ones holding the side panels down in the trunk. You have to modify it to make it fit the hole but it works good. Then adjust the switch so the pedal doesn't hit the metal part of the switch.

Furthermore there's a cover with 4 screws on the actuator. Underneath is 2 filters, those need to be replaced. You will see why when you get to them. Just use part of a cotton ball as new filters and make sure the cotton fits in the hole and doesn't interfere with the gasket.

What actuator are U talking about where is it located? And I screwed a screw in there and adjusted the switch so it doesn't push it in TOO much but still didn't work.. Maybe the screw is touching the metal part of the switch! What could that cause? Edited by VICE

• 2 weeks later...
Ok I removed the screw and I put a round plastic thingie I found in the garage with a pin in the middle so I shoved it in the whole of the clutch pedal and I adjusted the length of the CC switch and THAT is settled and done with BUT my CC still doesn't work properly.. I got it up to 50mph and I try to set the CC but it doesn't engage with the end button of the right column, if I twist the assembly up to the "Set" and "Resume Accel" position and hold it up, it holds the speed but it does not stay.. Edited by VICE