scotty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK $210 shipped/5 if for some reason one of you all gets hard to find the shipping will have to be re-calculated for the loss of the 5th person .

I have sent PM's to everyone but mbondo he was sent a paypal request instead .

I need 210 to atsiauto@comcast.net sooner the better as we will be packing and shipping next week if this is all straight by monday .

Dont richard around it makes for a lot of work for me trying to go back and forth on here updating 5 peopl etc , just dont be that guy !

thanks to Mbondo for putting the effort in to get this 5 pack up to jersey , you rock ! .

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see 5 of us get together and have them shipped to My Shop, Niles, ohio 44446 I might be willing to purchase 2 myself if we can only get 3 locals.

Dad

Let me know, , I need to go see my aunt in MI in the next couple of months, I could take my van and load it up deliver them myself. I can also install better and cheaper than most and have a starion or 2 myself so no worries.

Thanks to everyone for the support and interest in a new front windshield . Its not over yet .

I'd like to see 5 of us get together and have them shipped to My Shop, Niles, ohio 44446 I might be willing to purchase 2 myself if we can only get 3 locals.

Dad

I'd be down for one ;) That way maybe i can pick up the parts that i need from Dad also while im there

• 2 weeks later...
Guys I need FULL COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES. Your dads lawnmower repair business out of a shack in you .8 acre lots are NOT commercial addy's They will back bill us for 85.00 for a residential delivery fee which I will be collecting if you cant supply me with a legit commercial address!

I'd be down for one ;) That way maybe i can pick up the parts that i need from Dad also while im there

pm sent. Dad I'll be in for one. I'm right in detroit.

Thats 2 guys in Ohio, I'm willing to purchase 2 myself, anyone else up for third... or we can take 2 more buyers, I prefer having only 1 windshield Myself but will take two to make the five shipment.

Dad

Thats 2 guys in Ohio, I'm willing to purchase 2 myself, anyone else up for third... or we can take 2 more buyers, I prefer having only 1 windshield Myself but will take two to make the five shipment.

Dad

I have to back down on the windshield,I just bought a saab 9-3 that i have to buy a turbo for :angry:

• 1 month later...

I'm going to need one or two of these if you have any left. Can you let me know how much shipping would be to 49424? I think Cleveland would be too far for me to drive to make it worth saving on shipping, although I could probably make a trip to Detroit sometime.

Thanks!

Let me know, , I need to go see my aunt in MI in the next couple of months, I could take my van and load it up deliver them myself. I can also install better and cheaper than most and have a starion or 2 myself so no worries.

Thanks to everyone for the support and interest in a new front windshield . Its not over yet .

Sorry, just saw this post from August. If you still need to make a trip to MI, I would be willing to meet you somewhere and I would pay you to install it (assuming you wanted to). Let me know...

Sorry, just saw this post from August. If you still need to make a trip to MI, I would be willing to meet you somewhere and I would pay you to install it (assuming you wanted to). Let me know...

I have 12 windshields left then thats it . Let me know .

I'm still willing to purchase 2 myself- come on, there has to be 3 peeps near NE ohio that can use a new windshield!

Location- Niles, Ohio 44446

Dad

getting the 3 that was sent to louisiana installed this week..

here are the pics

1986 Dodge Conquest

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/winshield2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/winshield.jpg

1988 Valencia Gold

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/photo4.jpg

next one will be a 1988 Conquest(the one behind the gold car)(got rained out today will come back)

Edited by PDodson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...