87 that just wont run "tired of searching"

naughty_auty

Its just easier to ask

I have started working on my small collection of cars so the first is one that I aqired in a trade white 87 with a rebuilt motor with 10k on that motor i think.

So first some history:

the car was baught by a young guy and driven daily till all the timing guides fell apart and ended up into the pan. It happend on start up, he towed it home and repaired the problem and the car would not start up again. they fidled with it to no avail and then brought it to me.

It had low compresion and would not run start then stall

I fixed the head turned out to be a cam issue dowl pin 180 out.

now comp. it 140 dry accross the board.

the car has an aftermarket OVCOP with blowoff valve

has what looks to be an 88 89 MAF KN air cleaner

I have checked timing

I have checked vac lines

I have checked gound and other wires found one bad ground and lose temp sending unit plug in

the stock vac guage says -14 somtimes less but berries if you try to rev it up

it also will not rev past 3k or boost does a wiered rev die rev die rev die and no idle

Update

I replaced the tps and MAF to a stock setup That solved the guage issue and runnability

did the isc reset that solved idle also reset the tps all are in spec and seem to work fine.

What I mean is now it idles but floods out if i step on the gas it will try to boost gets to about -7 or a little less but never revs up never boosts really.

Any Ideas would help want it running or its gona be a parts carI have five others to lose hair on