Some stuff

BOHO

I would like some of the guys going to the import showdown in a couple of weeks to pick this stuff up....

Straight Hood...painted silver....15$.......just buy me a 12 pack....

Complete 6 bolt swap...diff...hubs...axels....75$

MSD 6AL....50$

Complete intake manifold setup for FIP TBPRO modded fuel rail...AN fittings...1025cc Inj....Mitsu emblem EGR block off plate. 100$...The injectors are worth more than that alone

Passenger side fender...FREE

misc parts headlight doors...motors....stock engine bay stuff...rear Glass.....FREE

I won't ship the 6 bolt swap unless no one wants it from the meet....If someone just want the axels and it doesnt bite I'll separte it....40$

All prices exlude shipping....and this is not obo....they are already lowballed....Let me know...Pics upon request Thanks

Braden

I'm ur man.....now you owe me 2 12 packs....

lol lets see if i even make it first....

and hey... you said A beer for the VR sensor.... wt.... "12 pack".... Interest is a b!! lol j/k

Edited by JAinsworth

lol lets see if i even make it first....

and hey... you said A beer for the VR sensor.... wt.... "12 pack".... Interest is a bich!! lol j/k

lol...13 then.....I thought it was 1 case.....seriously...you can have it if you can get it out of here....

I would like some of the guys going to the import showdown in a couple of weeks to pick this stuff up....

MSD 6AL....50$

Complete intake manifold setup for FIP TBPRO modded fuel rail...AN fittings...1025cc Inj....Mitsu emblem EGR block off plate. 100$...The injectors are worth more than that alone

misc parts headlight doors...motors....stock engine bay stuff...rear Glass.....FREE

I won't ship the 6 bolt swap unless no one wants it from the meet....If someone just want the axels and it doesnt bite I'll separte it....40$

All prices exlude shipping....and this is not obo....they are already lowballed....Let me know...Pics upon request Thanks

Braden

I'll take this stuff home with me if I may. I'll be at Jimmy's meet.

L4S

Edited by Lives4Speed

MSD 6AL....50$

Braden

hey braden wondering if you got pics of stuff u have let meknow interested in intake and msd let meknow Thanks Rich

Here is dirty pic of the intake. Comes with everything shown. There isn't an ISC shown but I think I have one if someone wants it aswell....As I said the Inj alone are worth 100$. The MSD is sold. Any questions please let me know...Thanks

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7272/cimg0391fs.jpg

This was my setup when it was on the car....just so you have an idea.....

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8928/005jw7.jpg

Edited by BOHO

Tim...I sent a PM to l4speed also....I live about 10 miles south of Jimmy...If you could come down either day and grab them it would help me out....so I don't have to load it up....don't know what I'll be driving then...

ok great.ya im not sure what im driving yet either but will make room.