you know this 83

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

I would love to see this car go to someone who is an enthusiast, but realizes how rare the car is. The car has been meticulously maintained by myself in the hopes of it becoming a project car, however due to time and lack of storage I’m forced to let this one go.

Virgin 4G64 Wide Block and Crank for a 4G63 Turbo Engine Swap!

:confused0024:

Super clean low mile 83, stunning!, sending this one much flatty love, as close to a "new" 83 that you will find anywhere, great color,giving this example two of these :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol, kind of contradictory statments there ehe? knucklehead, if someone did a motor swap on a 24k mile 83 I'd personaly break every finger they had. this is why these cars are getting harder to find in nice shape.

I'm getting that flatty itch again... I better go visit my old car here soon. lol

Edited by AndyW

The mileage looks right as I believe it is midniterides ole 83. This guy is L-I-T about even insinuating the a motor swap for this car. Back in the early 90's I had one just like it. Same color inside and out.

Nice documentation, some one buy this car and keep it original. Like Andy said, not too many of these rare beauties out there.

I need one of these and '89 starion to complete the SlimJim collection.

Cheers,

Jim

Somebody bought it for $12,200 with a buy it now. :party0049:

Hopfully it goes into better hands where it wont be molested. I should have bought that from Midnite... that thing is schaweet! I cant justify buying a low mialage car tho since I like driving them. Hell that was part of the reason for trialering my yellow car to columbus, didnt want to put the miles on it. And its only at 87k

lol, kind of contradictory statments there ehe? knucklehead, if someone did a motor swap on a 24k mile 83 I'd personaly break every finger they had. this is why these cars are getting harder to find in nice shape.

I'm getting that flatty itch again... I better go visit my old car here soon. lol

You more than welcome to see her. She's been giving me some hassles the last week. Exhaust hanger broke at LES Saturday and the exhaust drug. Needless to say they were merciless on me, I got the duct tape award. I got that fixed last night, but it started throwing a mas code Sunday so that's tonight's troubleshooting adventure.

You more than welcome to see her. She's been giving me some hassles the last week. Exhaust hanger broke at LES Saturday and the exhaust drug. Needless to say they were merciless on me, I got the duct tape award. I got that fixed last night, but it started throwing a mas code Sunday so that's tonight's troubleshooting adventure.

:rofl3: Yes, it comes with the car. I'v made quit the name for the starquest with the Misery Bay guys. Glad your carrying the torch well, carefull it blows out alot, carry matches. Even when you start kicking thier a** on times they will still raz you lol Good bunch of guys. I'm missing the tire shredding fun a bit but time is not on my side any more. I should be back out next year I hope, once I get the green car finished I want to transfer the plates from the yellow one and sell it. The green car will then get painted San Marino Yellow and I'll call it a day. Then my serach for a Roadrunner will begin.

lol.... Yes, that's my old '83. The guy had several plans for it and I told him he'd have 99% of the SQ community after him if he did. Let's hope she finds a good home and is taken care of like the classic she is!

Bet you would have like to have that 12k instead of whatever you sold it for.Looks like all the people that said ebay it were on point.

Bet you would have like to have that 12k instead of whatever you sold it for.Looks like all the people that said ebay it were on point.

Yeah, I'm not surprised that ebay brought more money, but that's ok. Like I stated in another thread, I took the $7k and invested it into my day trading and made about $20k that month. Not bad for a car I paid $3k for with under 20k original miles on it from the original owner! :winking0013:

Hopefully, the car selling for that much and a few of the other beautiful examples on the boards will push the SQ into a more collectible status. Too many have been parted out for no good reason.