My new baby!

SQF

Well, I have to say we are setting a record pace. China adoptions can take upwards of three years, of course special needs (disabilities or disease) adoptions go quicker but even for that we are doing well, about 6months in and we are halfway done!

We have gone through our adoption agencies process, US Customs process, lots and lots of paperwork and government fees... June 18th we received a file to review. After speaking with our pediatrician we decided to accept this little one's file. We just received our preliminary approval from China so now it is just a waiting game. We hope to travel before Christmas but it may be early spring. Her birthday is in late December so if we travel then we can get back to the states before her second birthday.

Her name will be Kara An Qi and she has mild Cerebral Palsy, she can walk and obviosly can hold things with both hands so we are confident she will do fine!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/mamamiaof4/Kara/HuAnQi1.jpg

Now waiting to travel to China is hard because we have seen her and know where she is now!

Well done...My wife and I have been considering adopting a few kids to go with the 2 we already have ounce she graduates from nursing school...But I will adopt mine from Brazil I can get adoption free of charge due to my family connections there...

Congrats and more congrats on giving her a loving home...

Well, I have to say we are setting a record pace. China adoptions can take upwards of three years, of course special needs (disabilities or disease) adoptions go quicker but even for that we are doing well, about 6months in and we are halfway done!

We have gone through our adoption agencies process, US Customs process, lots and lots of paperwork and government fees... June 18th we received a file to review. After speaking with our pediatrician we decided to accept this little one's file. We just received our preliminary approval from China so now it is just a waiting game. We hope to travel before Christmas but it may be early spring. Her birthday is in late December so if we travel then we can get back to the states before her second birthday.

Her name will be Kara An Qi and she has mild Cerebral Palsy, she can walk and obviosly can hold things with both hands so we are confident she will do fine!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/mamamiaof4/Kara/HuAnQi1.jpg

Now waiting to travel to China is hard because we have seen her and know where she is now!

Wonderful

That's awesome man. I'm sure she will be happy to have a welcoming and loving home......and an SQ. She will have an SQ right?

I gave up SQ's. I play with motorcycles all the time now. They are cheaper, and take up less room!