official columbus meet aug 8th

Tman

all i know is i am excited to see and possibly ride in this SC quest.

and i know we have a lot of work to do before hand.

me:

MAFT install

repair air dam

3in exhaust

herb:

install replacement body panels

detail engine bay

finish 3in exhaust

greg:

install clutch

replace head gasket

kyle:

replace head

address rich condition

what do we have two weeks.....sigh.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well on the yellow car I want to do some touchup body work and am replacing the calipers and rotors right now. I finaly broke down and bought bran new rears. lol No more froven calipers whooh hoo!

we need to keep on him and the boys to come down, and you should come even if they dont. we can mapquest you in. the address of the meet is posted here in the thread somewhere. its very easy to find its right off I-70.

:hmm3grin2orange:

I will be in columbus this saturday if that counts...

Dad

dont have too have a starquest

i dont know if i can have my car running by then but if it is i wouyld be intersted in headed that way
Edited by Tman

Hey guys, I'm in. Can't wait to meet you all mid-westerner's now that I've settled into Johnstown! Local cop cruising along actually stopped and said nice Starion as I was washing it today. I was floored (there are no badges on the car). We talked for at least a half hour as he's a car guy too.

1. cyberquest (87 black quest)

2. hschwartz (87 white starion)

3. jenkinsautoglass (87 black quest)

4. kyle (87 atlantic blue)

5. larry (87 silver quest)

6. hammered

7. Tman (Tom ) ( red quest)

8. CJ (88 black quest)

9. AndyW (88 yellow quest)

10. Questo (89 yellow quest)

11. Taz (erin) (Chelsea Grey 86 )

12. smallblock12

13. slowquest (larry) and hes parents

14. QuestQT

15. Coke ( black crown vic, dont hate; its reliable and has working A/C LOL! )

16 half&half (hopfully silver 85 flatty)

17. MiniSRT4(riding shotty in coke's vic unless we can get my bottom end done by then)

18. psu crash (maybe)

19. natedog_37

20. dad (randy) ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

21. kreal (paul) ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

22. coldscrip (bill) ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

23. gtxthunder

24. goddard

there was 38 in MI total. 36 SQ's and 2 non SQs

Man I was just thinking about that show the ohter day. It was a hell of alot of fun, you guys did a great job! Hell even the drive there wil all the guys (and Gal... MadatU) was a blast. By the way has anyone contacted Matatme and Madatu about this like Busdriver mentioned?

not that im aware of andy why dont you go ahead and do that

Man I was just thinking about that show the ohter day. It was a hell of alot of fun, you guys did a great job! Hell even the drive there wil all the guys (and Gal... MadatU) was a blast. By the way has anyone contacted Matatme and Madatu about this like Busdriver mentioned?

only about 8 days left till Nats.heading out sometime Thursday,going right over to the track and getting my passes,wake up early Friday and take the quest and roadrunner in and get them teched for the dragstrip.If anyone goes to the Jegs store and buys something that they do not have in stock that weekend they will ship for free,atleast as long as i have been going they have done that.free shipping saves some money.

[/quo

Hello to Burton(I apologize), CJ, Busdriver, Cokedoctor, and the list is forever long

Question #1 where and what time is this hoe-down taking place

Suggestion #2 why dont you just ALL stay at CJ's house-I dont think he would mind

Hi CJ

signed Madatme, Madatu

only about 8 days left till Nats.heading out sometime Thursday,going right over to the track and getting my passes,wake up early Friday and take the quest and roadrunner in and get them teched for the dragstrip.If anyone goes to the Jegs store and buys something that they do not have in stock that weekend they will ship for free,atleast as long as i have been going they have done that.free shipping saves some money.

Hello to Burton(I apologize), CJ, Busdriver, Cokedoctor, and the list is forever long

Question #1 where and what time is this hoe-down taking place

Suggestion #2 why dont you just ALL stay at CJ's house-I dont think he would mind

Hi CJ

signed Madatme, Madatu

1. I will be there(Brice Rd. Burger King, 1919 Channingway Center Dr, Columbus, OH 43232) by 5 and we can head to TEE JAY's or whatever it's called for dinner together around 5:30 -6ish if everyone agrees. (I may be there earlier but I have a jillion things going on that weekend so can't guarantee any earlier.) We used to try to meet up at 1PM and that seemed to work out well parking spot wise.

2. Greg, you and Debbie are welcome to stay at my place if you like. We would love to have you out to this meet again.

Edited by vitamincj

1. cyberquest (87 black quest)

2. hschwartz (87 white starion)

3. jenkinsautoglass (87 black quest)

4. kyle (87 atlantic blue)

5. larry (87 silver quest)

6. hammered

7. Tman (Tom ) ( red quest)

8. CJ (88 black quest)

9. AndyW (88 yellow quest)

10. Questo (89 yellow quest)

11. Taz (erin) (Chelsea Grey 86 )

12. smallblock12

13. slowquest (larry) and hes parents

14. QuestQT

15. Coke ( black crown vic, dont hate; its reliable and has working A/C LOL! )

16 half&half (hopfully silver 85 flatty)

17. MiniSRT4(riding shotty in coke's vic unless we can get my bottom end done by then)

18. psu crash (maybe)

19. natedog_37

20. dad (randy) ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

21. kreal (paul) ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

22. coldscrip (bill) ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

23. gtxthunder

24. goddard

25. madatme (Figi 88)

26. madatu (Black 88)

i can be there whenever people start gathering. if anyones coming down friday night let me know and i will come up and hang out.

I'll be down Friday night I think. Then I'll be going to the show Saturday Morning to early afternoon then hit the burger king parking lot then, probably about 3ish

eating wont be a problem as long as you like burger king....lol.

i am trying my hardest to get all the cars done. kyles new head should be here today or tomorrow, and i still need to replace a head gasket and clutch on gregs car.

i have been slowly poaking around with mine and got my air dam most of the way repaired and got the MAFT installed and up and running so mines good to go. just need to get theirs finished up.

so how many people are heading over to the mopar nationals?

i havent made up my mind yet but i doubt i will go just cause i am broke.

I'm in for Brice Rd only, no show, no overnight. It's only about an hour and a half ride for me. I'll probably be showing up later in the evening also, wife has to work 'till 6.

Hopefully, at this point at least, it looks like I'll be bringing a total of 3 cars. My black FIP car;me driving, the durban I just got;one of my daughters driving (questqt), and my dad in his rio red

i will be there around 2ish and theres a cple places too eat with in walking distance beside BK

That sounds good I will try to get there around them. 2 hour drive so it is not to bad.

I could care less were we eat I am fat for a reason.