Smoked another Mustang GT

BrokenquestTSI

do you mean like this?theres nothing gay about my car,lets see your rustang killer.the only reason you dont give the old guy the bov is cause you cant let off while passing him

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/timtsi/mini-IMG_0023.jpg

I'm a Mopar guy...and I'm drooling over that....holy schnikes!

Thats just plain sexy.

Even if it is Ford power.

Edited by strang3majik

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well to be honest i wanted to go with a turbo 340 but couldnt find the right parts.im very happy with the 5.0 though.thanks for the comment.

is that A/C I see? And...gotta say, good work....I plan to do a turbo 360 swap someday...but, we'll wait for the G54 to go to the moon :P

(I'm secretly thread jacking...lol)

is that A/C I see? And...gotta say, good work....I plan to do a turbo 360 swap someday...but, we'll wait for the G54 to go to the moon :P

(I'm secretly thread jacking...lol)

yes.a/c works great on both cars,and the lines hooked right up,just had to have one made a little longer.

• 3 months later...

UM guys im new to this forum im almost 50 and have driven just about everything,i love cars,speed,twisting up the front fenders when you launch hard.Mustangs are the 57 Chevy of the 80's for small coin you can do 13's all day.But they are a belly button car everyone has one,but that's not always a bad thing i have helped several friends build wicked fast stangs,but my buddy's squeezed Integ GSR that ran high 11's on a 50 shot was my great too.It bothers me to see this much anger over a common hobby.

So don't scare the new guy..lol..First turbo 4 i have ever owned,im an old dog learning new tricks appreciate you sport and admire those who chose a different path to get to the same place.

• 3 months later...
I just got my Quest and I think its a wonderful car. I am also a hardcore Ford Fan but even saying that I dont care for foxbody mustangs. One of my favorite cars was my 1978 Cobra Mustang. It originally came with a four cylinder engine and a four speed. It was replaced by a 302 and a C4 auto. The car had a roll cage and racing seats. Not all Mustangs are common. When is the last time you saw a Mustang II on the Road.

ahahaha my friend has one of those too... not sure how fast my friends is tho. hes had it for quite some time too.

Daniel