89 fiji at pick and pull

2manytoyz

There are 2 conquests there,a 86 tsi black and a 89 shp car.

I have done pulled the struts off and the black leather out

I PULLED ALL THE SEATBELTS EVEN THE 89 SPEC REAR SHOULDER BELTS W ALL BRACKETS OUT!

not much left on the figi,i also just pulled the motor and tranny out too

the d/s window regulator and the boost tubes are mine also

Im going after the rest of the wiring harness,rear axle/d shaft and steering column since he would sell me just the wheel.

Anyways the figi car has a mint p/s door in fiji(poor fuji was rusty)the car dont have a straight panel on it otherwise.

The black 86.5 tsi had most of its body parts still good

I want to thank smallblock12 for turning me on to the car,

please post and starquests in junkyards!

MODS WE NEED A CONQUEST IN JUNKYARD FORUM SPACE,KEEP IT OUT OF THE SALE THREADS. POSTERS CAN PUT WHERE THE CAR IS LOCATED PHONE NUMBER AND IF ITS A PICKNPULL OR IF THEY WILL SHIP

Edited by 2manytoyz

You told everyone after you took a week to pull your parts! LoL! Just givin' ya a hard time.

You should pull the door seatbelts from the '86 too. Unless it was manufactured in June of '86, then it is an '87 with auto belts.

No they has the dangerous door seatbelts.The car is gone-sorry guys,it has a new engine and less than 40k on that 86 flatbody,he was mismatching injectors and couldnt get it to run rite,gave up on it

The door seatbelt is what everyone wants. They are much better than the bogus auto belt. The doors on the StarQuest do not open in an accident. They have a very good latching system that will not open unless the entire car is cut open.

The door seatbelt is what everyone wants. They are much better than the bogus auto belt. The doors on the StarQuest do not open in an accident. They have a very good latching system that will not open unless the entire car is cut open.

exactly,they did not meet 1987 safety standards

if you got hit in the door it would break your neck

i had a few 86's and the door seatbelts are worse than the autos

the auto just have to work,thats all