Said GOODBYE & NOW WANT IT BACK

what happened to the CX racing front mount? that was part of the deal. Low and behold the car comes to my house with NO front mount........

funny last time i looked i got f*@ked by someone i did consider a friend

Oh and sorry i didnt look to know that the price went down.

Well add TEIN S-TECH lowering springs to the part list. also goin sometime this week about getting the quarter sprayed

Edited by starquestJOE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to the CX racing front mount? that was part of the deal. Low and behold the car comes to my house with NO front mount........

funny last time i looked i got f*@ked by someone i did consider a friend

Oh and sorry i didnt look to know that the price went down.

Well add TEIN S-TECH lowering springs to the part list. also goin sometime this week about getting the quarter sprayed

Whoa, hope thats not me your talking about.. This wasnt my deal.. Nor my car..

yeah pete pmed me. i have nothing against you or pete. its fred i got the problem with. i will never deal with him again. and if you see him tell i want the 17's and its all over and thanks for the ATF fluid in the power steering res

THIS IS WHAT I TRADED LIKE A DUMB A$$

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/yellow88/P4270108.jpg

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/yellow88/P4270109.jpg

minus the dented driver quarter, fried auto trans, no actual title and bad head of course. although a bunch of problems seem to be arising from the VR the yellow quest wasnt exactly a Jareds Prime Diamond either... neither one of you went to jareds on this one... walmart maybe...

well he can have his POS back. Glad to see you sticking up for him. you have no idea the amount of stuff that i have fixed on this car. i will take my dented quarter bad head, and bill of sale any day over this thing.

And so everyone knows. i never even got to look at this car. And i was very up front about every little problem that was wrong with the yellow car. The quarters were easy to fix. The bad head it has...It came with a freshly rebuilt head and full head set. The no actual title. In Vermont anything over 10 or 15 years doesnt need a title to be legal. So cars are sold with a bill of sale. It legal for the state of Vermont. And its all you need to get a clean PA title. And the tranny. If he serviced that tranny like i said to it would be fried. HE most likely took it out with out fixing anything. And beat the balls off it like all the other cars- 87 quest & 3Kgt

He on the other hand did not tell me anything about the car. Did not even give me a chance to look at the car. Just hurried up and got it out the trailer. I told you that i wanted to come look at it. Low and behold my wife wakes me up and says" you getting the red car today" Isaid i dont think so. She says "well its out side on a trailer

i never said he got a complete junk car either did i? i just stated that the yellow car wasnt exactly a Prime Rib... and i told you to come up, fred said lets get that car down there today.. that was between you and him... he even talked to you on the phone... like i said this wasnt my deal or my car... granted theres more problems showing up that werent known, but thats between you and him... i never said that either car was better then the other. i was just saying that the quest wasnt a perfect car either... and actually no he hasnt taken the car out and beaten on it.. he drove it twice and that was it.. its sitting in his yard awaiting either a trans rebuild, or a 5 spd swap and to swap the head... and fred hardly drove the VR4... he MIGHT have put 30-40 miles on it.. Edited by Narrow87

deals done. if he can give me the factory 17's i'll call it over. pete is bringing me some parts. so fred doesnt even have to show up. and if he wants his car back fine. BUT he will pay for all the parts i have put into it

justin i have nothing against you. Its fred i have the problem with. And how can he say the trans is fried and only drive it twice. Did he try and service the tranny? The car sat more then it drove. SO i wouldnt go rebuilding or swapping until he knows its bad.

I told fred that i wanted to look at the car first. Not to bring it to my house. Now what would have pete said if i said no way get that pos out of here i'm not trading for that? All i knew was that it had a clutch, flywheel, front mount, and a primered quarter.

Then he tells me the 17's for a brand new air dam that i payed over 200 for. When he payed 100 for the rims.

The way i look at it is the yellow car was worth the 3kgt, FMIC, and factory 17's. Hell and the greddy turbo timer that was in it when it was sitting MY garage that he took back.

And the reason behind me trading was to try and make money from the car. And just like i said i'm goin to have a hard time finding somone to buy the car. At this point even if i sell it for 5K i may break even

Tell him i'll trade my bike for the yellow car straight up.

Edited by starquestJOE

fred paid $200 for the rims.. ask pete.. because they came off of petes pearl white one... and when it comes to the trans, it shutters horrendously in second and overdrive is nothing but neutral...

when it comes to needing 5k to break even.. theres no way you have 5k tied up in that yellow one.. you would be making money and thats why you said you'd do it... honestly i dont want to argue or bring this up anymore. if it was my car yeah ok but its not... im just the friend in the middle...

i was talkin about the 3kgt not the quest. the time and money i will have into it by the time someone buys it. I may break even at 5k

ok maybe he did pay 2. but your little brother said he paid 100

WELL give fred my number and i'll talk to him. he has my number already so why did you just tell him to call me. Hell i've called you and i got nothing

Edited by starquestJOE

no but your lil bro send something about it. Its cool no hard feeling here. i'll just have to find fred and work something out

And why has fred called me sayin the tranny is blown and wants his car back. Because he know he made out and this deal

Edited by starquestJOE

i wish it that easy rob. i would work it out that way but it would never happen. He knows he made out so why fight

well first you new i was coming down because i talked to you on the phone. then you say you wanted to look at first welllll.... why didnt you take it for a ride? you say that you got screwed but, you told me when we were unloading the vr that the car was just going to be sold or parted. also i took the head to the shop i go to and it was warped .010 and then he pressure checked ll the valves leaked. the stem seats were also bad there was some other crap but big deal because i "stole it anyway". the fmic was trade for the mpi that you were getting. i talked to you about that also. you say that tranny needs a service, well if you service a slippy tranny it goes neutral!!! it is just shot. also you thanked me for the ATF in the power steering, you can use both. also you want the stock 17s but i bought those seprate if you want them you have to buy them. i never got the 8s i was promised. i also had to pay you 60 bux or you were going to take the tail lights. yes i didnt tell you about the steering leak because i forgot. ive only worked on that car one time so it wasnt one of the things that i remembered. i dont see how you can get on here and tell half the story and make me look bad. when i gave all the stuff it need for the interior, like new switches,ECS computer, and some other small trim. everything on the car was visably in front of you, and you didnt event really look at it. and that is your fault. you say you need 5k to come even, well sell that motor and trans theres 7/8 of the money. if you hate the car so much part it and get over it. if your going to bash someone tell everyone the hole story not just the stuff that makes me look bad!!!!

Oh so Fred has some balls now! Let start with " when i gave all the stuff it need for the interior, like new switches,ECS computer, and some other small trim. " Guess what thats why i'm getting partrs off pete and from 3si.org because you did give me the part the finish the interior. And the rear sail that "oh brandon has that at his house" WEll guess what he doesnt have any 3kgt parts. And to be sure asked pete too. And i got the same answer.

NEXT "i took the head to the shop i go to and it was warped .010 and then he pressure checked ll the valves leaked. the stem seats were also bad there was some other crap but big deal because i "stole it anyway" This bad head you have why not tell me hey that head you gave me was bad, can you get another one? And the head was cracked between the valves but not below the seats. And what shop did you take it too? Whats the name? Because i had the whole head gone over so i knew it was good to use before i part it on. All the valve seals were new because i bought them. and how could every other thing done at my friends shop be fine. But this one is bad.

"well first you new i was coming down because i talked to you on the phone. then you say you wanted to look at first" I think you need to get your hearing checked! Yes i spoke too you on the phone2 days before you brought it down. And on the phone I told you i wanted to look at the car first because i only seen it from the race truck. And i said i could look at it on the wekend. You said nothing about bringing it down Friday morning. The only things i seen was the primered quarter and the front mount. You never said anything about the car bein hit in the front. Or did you forget about that too?

"the fmic was trade for the mpi that you were getting. i talked to you about that also." Yes you wanted the Magna for the FMIC. And i had no problem with that. But you said you'll never get the magna on so you dont need it. And the reason i kind of wanted the 3kgt was because it had the FMIC.

"also you thanked me for the ATF in the power steering, you can use both.""yes i didnt tell you about the steering leak because i forgot. ive only worked on that car one time so it wasnt one of the things that i remembered" But you remembered to fill the PS res before you dropped it off. But you didnt remember it had a major leak. So bad that it drained the whole system over night. That slipped your mind.

"i also had to pay you 60 bux or you were going to take the tail lights" But dont tell every one that i was giving you the CONQUEST tail lights that came with the car. The tails i made him pay for was a set of STARION tails. And he payed what i payed for them.

"you say that tranny needs a service, well if you service a slippy tranny it goes neutral!!! it is just shot." What school did you go to? When i had the car i had no problem other then 1st to 2nd. And the service, fresh fluid, new filter, and clean the valve body would fix the tranny. It never slipped, just had a hard time goin from 1st-2nd. If you shifted it manually it didnt have that problem and i told you that.

"everything on the car was visably in front of you, and you didnt event really look at it. and that is your fault. you say you need 5k to come even, well sell that motor and trans theres 7/8 of the money. if you hate the car so much part it and get over it" Yes i didnt really look at it. And i was also sayin get this thing out of my garage too. And part it out! Yes i may make my money back but you or anyone else goin to do it for me and not ask for some of the money for their work? I Would part it but i CAN'T.

"also you want the stock 17s but i bought those seprate if you want them you have to buy them. i never got the 8s i was promised."

The only reason i want the 17's is so i could sell the car. And call our deal DONE. And the 8's, i told you i had to find new rear tires for my 9's. Guess what i have no job now, and i cant afford tires for a car i dont need to drive. if you want and need them so bad come get them!

What i think would be best is come get your car and bring my busted quarted, bad head, slipping tranny, faded paint, mis match wheeled, starion tail light wearin, POS BACK

you got a free wash and wax. and i wont change for putting the car back together. And if you want what i bought for it well those you'll pay for. CALL ME ANYTIME !!! (570) 709-1647 its always near me! OR you could post your number and i'll call you!!!!!!!

Ask anyone on this site that has bought something from me. And not one of them will have anything bad too say about me. you got what i sold you PERIOD!!! I got a 3kgt .......I guess its my fault you can't remember things about your own car. Dont forget to wipe your a$$ in the morning

BRING MY CAR BACK !!!!!!

Edited by starquestJOE

Oh so Fred has some balls now! Let start with " when i gave all the stuff it need for the interior, like new switches,ECS computer, and some other small trim. " Guess what thats why i'm getting partrs off pete and from 3si.org because you did give me the part the finish the interior. And the rear sail that "oh brandon has that at his house" WEll guess what he doesnt have any 3kgt parts. And to be sure asked pete too. And i got the same answer.

NEXT "i took the head to the shop i go to and it was warped .010 and then he pressure checked ll the valves leaked. the stem seats were also bad there was some other crap but big deal because i "stole it anyway" This bad head you have why not tell me hey that head you gave me was bad, can you get another one? And the head was cracked between the valves but not below the seats. And what shop did you take it too? Whats the name? Because i had the whole head gone over so i knew it was good to use before i part it on. All the valve seals were new because i bought them. and how could every other thing done at my friends shop be fine. But this one is bad.

"well first you new i was coming down because i talked to you on the phone. then you say you wanted to look at first" I think you need to get your hearing checked! Yes i spoke too you on the phone2 days before you brought it down. And on the phone I told you i wanted to look at the car first because i only seen it from the race truck. And i said i could look at it on the wekend. You said nothing about bringing it down Friday morning. The only things i seen was the primered quarter and the front mount. You never said anything about the car bein hit in the front. Or did you forget about that too?

"the fmic was trade for the mpi that you were getting. i talked to you about that also." Yes you wanted the Magna for the FMIC. And i had no problem with that. But you said you'll never get the magna on so you dont need it. And the reason i kind of wanted the 3kgt was because it had the FMIC.

"also you thanked me for the ATF in the power steering, you can use both.""yes i didnt tell you about the steering leak because i forgot. ive only worked on that car one time so it wasnt one of the things that i remembered" But you remembered to fill the PS res before you dropped it off. But you didnt remember it had a major leak. So bad that it drained the whole system over night. That slipped your mind.

"i also had to pay you 60 bux or you were going to take the tail lights" But dont tell every one that i was giving you the CONQUEST tail lights that came with the car. The tails i made him pay for was a set of STARION tails. And he payed what i payed for them.

"you say that tranny needs a service, well if you service a slippy tranny it goes neutral!!! it is just shot." What school did you go to? When i had the car i had no problem other then 1st to 2nd. And the service, fresh fluid, new filter, and clean the valve body would fix the tranny. It never slipped, just had a hard time goin from 1st-2nd. If you shifted it manually it didnt have that problem and i told you that.

"everything on the car was visably in front of you, and you didnt event really look at it. and that is your fault. you say you need 5k to come even, well sell that motor and trans theres 7/8 of the money. if you hate the car so much part it and get over it" Yes i didnt really look at it. And i was also sayin get this thing out of my garage too. And part it out! Yes i may make my money back but you or anyone else goin to do it for me and not ask for some of the money for their work? I Would part it but i CAN'T.

"also you want the stock 17s but i bought those seprate if you want them you have to buy them. i never got the 8s i was promised."

The only reason i want the 17's is so i could sell the car. And call our deal DONE. And the 8's, i told you i had to find new rear tires for my 9's. Guess what i have no job now, and i cant afford tires for a car i dont need to drive. if you want and need them so bad come get them!

What i think would be best is come get your car and bring my busted quarted, bad head, slipping tranny, faded paint, mis match wheeled, starion tail light wearin, POS BACK

you got a free wash and wax. and i wont change for putting the car back together. And if you want what i bought for it well those you'll pay for. CALL ME ANYTIME !!! (570) 709-1647 its always near me! OR you could post your number and i'll call you!!!!!!!

Ask anyone on this site that has bought something from me. And not one of them will have anything bad too say about me. you got what i sold you PERIOD!!! I got a 3kgt .......I guess its my fault you can't remember things about your own car. Dont forget to wipe your a$$ in the morning

BRING MY CAR BACK !!!!!!

well you can say what you want. you and i know that people are going to belive any s*** you feed them. so keep talkin and it will keep laughing. i didnt say anything about the head or the tranny because, i planned on changing the tranny anyway. i took the head to steves machine shop and race engines. he does all my work. im not a machine shop i just go buy what he says. you say if have balls now. i dont care what you say on here, im not a 2 year old. im just sick of you telling a one sided story. also i dont want vr back it didnt work for me, if i wanted it i wouldnt have sold it. yes i did fill the power steering, but i only drove it once every 2-3 months. so i didnt know it leaked so fast. if its getting parted who cares. also i didnt know about your job situation . oh yeah you wanted to give me to water filled s*** lights come on its not a honda wt..... it all comes down to you thought you were going to get a dimond for a steal. you counld have looked it over drove it done what ever you wanted. in stead you said "well unlaod it whatever". my numder is (570) 278-9615. call around noon during the week. on the weekend usually after 6 pm just dont be an A hole. ..... neither one of those cars are a POS. you just dont like the vr and your taking it out on me. the stock wheels wont help you sell it. people dont buy vr4s because of the wheels. oh when it comes to the tranny, didnt you change the fluid in the elontra and have it go to neutral. ive work in cars along time i know what im doing. you can say what you want you couldnt even figure out why the quest idled high. come on man bash me how you want we both know the real deal. your not happy with it now your mad. call me and we'll figure this out like adults instead of crying on here. that doesnt affect me these people dont know me or will never see me anyway. i didnt think the vr was a POS sense it ran and drove fine. and when it comes to parting it out i will help as long we can come to a argreement and this crap stops. it was a trade for a car that needs work and vice versa. when it comes to the interior parts were thought to be all there besides one trim panel. and i was told they had it. it all comes back to you should have looked a little closer i suppose.

Edited by YellowAuto88