Heading to the Big D

DzNutz

So while I was down there I spotted a Palermo Grey SQ near Illiff and Parker RD. It was at a window tinting shop. Didnt have to stop or I would have found the owner. I had to go get a drug test and Physical so I can get my security clearance to get on Buckly AFB to work.

Kinda bummed I was a bit rushed at that moment.

I havent heard from Ilber in forever......... I know Nathan (Grooveholmes) is around there somewhere too.

The car looked in good shape from what I saw, couldnt make out a year though. I'll be back down there next week sometime too get fingerprinted and all for my military clearance. I'll plan on the whole day there and will try to find out whos car it is...... at least stop and get the plate # so I can run it.

• 4 months later...

I havent heard from Ilber in forever......... I know Nathan (Grooveholmes) is around there somewhere too.

The car looked in good shape from what I saw, couldnt make out a year though. I'll be back down there next week sometime too get fingerprinted and all for my military clearance. I'll plan on the whole day there and will try to find out whos car it is...... at least stop and get the plate # so I can run it.

i am rare on this board/any board

so I will make a point to stop occasionaly.... I do check my e-mail every 7 minutes through :). sorry missed you back than