Feeler Part out 19c turbo, stage 2 vb, etc

movin on

From a 1988 Conquest non SHP. Additional pics coming soon. Might sell as a whole http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.p...t=0#entry902885

Ronal rims with almost brand new cooper cobra tires $350

Full 3" Warlock Exhaust has bung welded in (I believe Holley made these) w/ test pipe. Has stock tips welded to muffler. (good cop deterrent) $200

3" AHP w/ 1g MAS and K&N Filter $60

Freshly ported 52mm TB (sensors and all) $150

Ported 52mm Intake Manifold by lower shores performance (complete) $150

Ported and stress relieved stock manifold to 52mm $150

19c turbo by TEP with 3,200 miles on it great shape. Cone ported to 52mm $450

Steel braided oil line with fittings $35

Trilogy FPR (mounts to stock location) $85

*DM 2.25" OVCP w/ BOV (pipe is scratched up) $110

Almost brand new cross drilled and slotted rotors with newer pads $70

LC-1 wideband set-up w/ bosch sensor (brand new) $175

Stage 2 VB $125

Sunpro Temp gauge (price coming soon)

mechanical boost gauge $20

MSD coil $30

Aftermarket Sunroof (price coming soon)

Drivers side fender is in bad shape Burgundy in and out. Let me know what you need. If I can get enough interest on the parts. I will part it out.

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0900/19c.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0502/conquest_driver.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0912/conquest_front.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0806/Conquest_Interior.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0707/conquest_rear.jpg

Edited by movin on

oh no, lol SHP is adjustable shocks 8/9 rims.

:D

I was like, ruh-roh, this must be rare.

I'd be interested in the 3" AHP w/ 1g MAS and K&N Filter $60 can you send me some pics of it to DavidLStokes@hotmail.com Also the *DM OVCP.

Thanks,

Wizard

Full 3" Warlock Exhaust has bung welded in (I believe Holley made these) w/ test pipe. Has stock tips welded to muffler. (good cop deterrent) $200

Freshly ported 52mm TB (sensors and all) $150

Ported 52mm Intake Manifold by lower shores performance (complete) $150

Trilogy FPR (mounts to stock location) $65

can i get some pics to wooten82@aol.com thanks

If it makes you happy, then buy the whole thing. It is worth it in parts. And no, it is not because of a dented fender. It is the fact that my hours have been cut at work and if I am going to go to college or get a different job working outside of my family business. I need a fwd car for the winter. I let my wife have the nicer car because she has a 44 mile drive to work and since this is not needed at the time being, I would rather have us keep our civic that averages about 34mpg over my quest.

If it makes you happy, then buy the whole thing. It is worth it in parts. And no, it is not because of a dented fender. It is the fact that my hours have been cut at work and if I am going to go to college or get a different job working outside of my family business. I need a fwd car for the winter. I let my wife have the nicer car because she has a 44 mile drive to work and since this is not needed at the time being, I would rather have us keep our civic that averages about 34mpg over my quest.

so you automatically jump to parting it? I noticed you posted it for sale and for part out at the same time. how about giving it some time to sell?

I sure hope you never buy one again since resort to parting it as soon as things get a little rough for you.

I really think people like you should be banned from this site for parting them without anything being really wrong with it.

and for the rest of you vultures scooping up the parts you should be ashamed as well. :character0056:

Umm, that is why this is a feeler thread. I have two people interested in the car locally, so I will see what happens. I am going to get help from a local starquester putting it back together and I will see what I think with the upgrades;ported 52mm TB, Ported 52mm Intake Manifold, Ported and stress relieved stock manifold to 52mmc 19c turbo by TEP with 3,200 miles on it great shape. Cone ported to 52mm, Steel braided oil line with fittings, Trilogy FPR. I previously had a 12a on there with bolt-ons and was not impressed (VB mod also). So in about two weeks I will make my decision, so of course I am giving it time. I will post pics on Sunday for everybody that has asked. Edited by movin on

do you still have the turbo and manifold? if so let me know any play in the turbo?

19c turbo by TEP with 3,200 miles on it great shape. Cone ported to 52mm $450

Sorry about not getting any pics up anybody. I am going to wait and see what happens with the car because of the interest I have in the car as a whole. If somebody buys the car for $2500 (if I decide to sell it). There is no point in parting anything out. Three people have contacted me about the turbo already and everything is extremely tight. Here is what TEP has to say about the turbo

New 19C Race Turbo $975

The absoloute maximum Bolt-On Turbo for the Starion and Conquest...Bolts to stock manifold and uses all same downpipes, oil lines, etc that you already own...550+ CFM at 15 psi boost and 380+ HP capable. 15 degree turbine clip is standard on this unit....This is an awesome turbo that alot of development time has gone into...For a street and strip car into the 12 sec range without the extra expense and hassle of the T3/T4 conversion this is the answer for you....

So you are not actually selling the s***!!!!

Did you just put the parts on here to get people interested and then decide not to sell them, or what??

So you are not actually selling the s***!!!!

Did you just put the parts on here to get people interested and then decide not to sell them, or what??

Lol, don't worry I understand what a feeler thread means. If you decide to part I could use the exhaust.

Thanks

Oh i fully understand a feeler thread also but if you are wanting to see what everyone thinks about the parts you should have pics to show to get an idea of what you thinking about buyin !!!!!!!!

I never decided to sell the parts in the first place. My original idea was to turbo a 2nd gen probe gt, but after a little coaxing. Decided to give the conquest life a try because of dependability issues with turboing a non-turbo car (mainly transmission). I have owned the car for a little over a year and most of it's life in my possession it has been in a heated garage. I am just waiting for my tb and intake man. to arrive to see what I think of the animal. The friend who coaxed me into buying this car was implying he just might buy the whole thing, so he is definitely first on the list. If not him, then anybody else who would buy it whole. If nobody will, then the parting will begin. Sorry about getting your hopes up.