Gary aka FastnFurious

88BlueTSiquest

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After locating a fender on my own(in Texas)and having been let down by at least 4 other board members...........(Ive got one blah blah blah)

Gary offered to go pick the fender up ,over an hour away mind you , paid for it in full boxed it up meticulously and shipped it Greyhound to my location(Virignia) . I was running out of options for the 85.5 flatsider and spirits were down FnF  (Gary) also pointed me to the thread where the 85.5 was for sale here in VA in the first place ( I wouldnt have had the opportunity to own this fine car or have been so close to fixingit wihtout his help. Thanks man ! http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10005/DSCF0012.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10005/DSCF0005.JPG

• 1 month later...

I have to agree with these guys - Gary is good to deal with. No problems what-so-ever.

I just bought a set of 8's and 9's from him - He sent good pic.s and told me everything about them so I could make an informed decision. Then after all that he sold them to me for less than he had bought them for (oops... was I supposed to tell everyone that). Anyway, my point is, I'd do business with Gary anytime. Good service, great price, prompt delivery, and a very nice guy.

Gary brought me a 1/4 panel for my flatsider. (All the way from TEXAS) drove an hour out of his way to get it then swung up here for the VA meet and dropped it off . That's a good ape in my book as I have been looking for a clean rust free 1/4 for like 6 mo now... Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, he did a similar thing for me, Scotty.

That same VA meet he hauled two of his prototype FG cowl hoods up and sent them home with The Tainters all to save me what probably would have been 80-100 bux. Not only that but did it before he had payment for them. He also was patient while I waited for my income tax return as well.

Go both hoods with the knowledge that as prototypes they would need work. Turns out they are in better shape than I was expecting.

Great guy to do business with.

• 3 months later...

I just received my '83 replica and cowl hoods from Gary via Greyhound bus shipping services. Both fiberglass hoods arrived safely, on time and as promised! Hood construction is top notch and they look great!!

Throughout the GP, Gary kept me informed of setbacks with the molder as well as progress made. He never once dropped the ball and I have complete confidence in purchasing from him in the future. He is an asset to the SQ community and handles his business dealings as a professional.

Thanks again for organizing this GP and taking the time to ensure it's success!

Be well,

Dan

• 2 months later...

I just bought one of Gary's fiberglass cowl hoods. They are beautiful.

He is one of the best people I have met through this club. Very nice fellow.

He allowed me to go to his house and pick up the hood, and not only that, he figured out a way for it to fit into my 88's hatch... LOL! I saved alot of money from not having to box it up and ship the thing.

Gary - I just wanted to say again how much I appreciate everything you do for the club members, you're a good friend. Thanks.

got mine at the carry-out/buss station today!!!!

its soo cool how gary takes the time in trying to get it at the closes location possible.

I seriously didnt know that carry out had a bus station i thought i was gonna have to go to lima to get my hood.

thanks gary