Shawn_Silva aka  StarConquer Industries

emc

i ordered his header for my 87 quest. it arrived on time as he said. it is supposed to be a direct bolt in using stock location with no modification required to the downpipe or feed lines. it fits great. the way he ran the first tube into the tight space behind the oil feed required little room for error. there was no error. i can only praise his haeder and him. if all transactions and installations went this well id be pleased. his header does not belong on a car it should be displayed as industrial art. i hope others do business with him and keep him creating quality peices.

eli montgomery

• 3 weeks later...
In my dealings  with  Shawn ,from him supplying me with a great auto used tranny,intercooler pipes for my conversion on my 85 Starion LE,steering column for the ever bad joint coupler problem these cars have,silent shaft eliminantor kit and soon to have one of his Awesome headers...dealing with him is A1 ull be more than pleased  i know i am ..DSMQUEST in calgary alberta  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 1 month later...

I ran a GP with Shawn on his adjustable cam gear.

Firstly Shawns product was excellent. Very good craftsmanship. Nice to see quality parts like this being made!

Secondly Shawn was very thorough and right on time with his delivery estimates. I was immedietely updated when people payed so we could keep the list current.

Very happy with the experience.

I was in the Adjustable Cam Gear GP and am very happy with the price, quality of the product and time frame of delivery. Thanks for producing a part for the StarQuest that no one else could reliably provide to us.

P.S., Thanks to Mike K. for organizing this GP!

I also was in the Cam gear GP and am very happy. He makes only top qulity products, very good finished thoght out qulity stuff :) Keep the good parts rolling Sahwn :)

• 3 months later...

Moved from separate topic:

Man, could I have gotten a better deal :o I dont think so. A set of Hypers, dished, .40 over, and for $80 bux!! I dont think I could. He even put up with me naggng about how long it would take to get to Texas from Canada ;D

Thanx Man

James

I just bought a set of Stainless Exhaust valves for 40.00 WOW what a deal.. was a smooth transaction with no problems recieved the valves ASAP and they look NICE

THX Shawn

turboTSI

Shawn has sold me parts 2 different times here, both transactions were impeccable , he communicates well. Id have to say if you have a chance to buy anything he makes you will have a rare part in your hands. He makes or modifies the parts, cam gears , header, etc etc and gives us real options in a very small market to have great perfomance stuff . His stuff made it here from Canada, in 6 days! (over a weekend too) this is faster than people I have dealt with locally , Shawn is for real and a NO B.S. kinda guy . Thanks again . S.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have bought 2 items off shawn . Both were shipped in a timely manner and were either made by him or modified to machinist's standards. Shawn's quality is very good and his opinion is one that I tend to believe as gospel in the arena of metal fabrication and machine work . If you have a question about welding or metal or any of this sort of thing run it by him before you make a COSTLY mistake playing around with someone's elses homegrown garbage. Thanks Shawn , Scotty

• 6 months later...