would anybody be interested in a MBC GP?

eviper21

im plannig on designing an inline design MBC similiar to the Dawes Device ... to me there more convenient than the T design and fit better.

i have built a few T-style MBC and work great so i can make those too.

im just looking to make a few bucks out of house. im not a big company by any means..rollin solo on this project

its still a work in progress because im still working on the adjustability feature of it....so sorry no pics :biggrinumbrella1:

any how, if i sell a few they will hopefully sell for only $10.....if i can get enough buys i can order parts wholesale and sell it for cheaper!!! but ill need ebay for that ;)

they are tested in my friends starion on a stock boost gauge....and pressure tested with basically a compressor and a presure regulator....

....anyways...its just a feler thread....if no ones interested ill make a couple for myself and some friends......but i thought id see if i can make a few bucks off of them :)

once i get my design straight ill build a prototype and post pix

so let me know !!!!!

No one lol

im glad i did a feeler thread before making 100 of these things

the thread will be in here for a while so if enough people ARE interested then i can always start it up...

otherwise you might see a couple of my MBC's in the for sale forum =)

Get one together and tested and all the lil bugs worked out then sell a couple. Get some good feedback from those folks then go for the GP. If you get em tested and working LMK. I'll try one out.

BC_99

ok well give me a while and ill get one built and tested.

i have the design all worked out...i wish i still had access to the college machine shop i could make some bad a** ones..

anyways im still trying to build a prototype inline design..

if anyone would be interested...or just like the T versions better then let me know because i can make those.

they might be more than $10 tho

im off to the drawing board!!!

they're like $7 shipped on EBay, I know that those aren't the greatest, but they function.

the cheapest ball / spring type ive seen is 10shipped

the cheaper ones are bleed type i believe.

any how,

im building them by what i can get online or at the hardware store....if i decide to take another machine shop class, i can fabricate my own housings and they will look MUCH cleener...

as for now, im hoping to make them out of brass, with a high heat coating.

who knows they might come out cheaper than $10 :eek1bluegreen: lol