Vendors Forum?

BrazilBoy

Vendors Forum Yes or No?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do It?

• Yes!!! DO IT
    • No!!! Don't need it

I know we get GP's and so on. But I think a Vendors Forum would be a good place to not Vendors Like 101, Trilogy, Star-Orion and so on to list. This won't be a GP forum just parts we need on standard pricing....Parts as everyone knows are hard to come by and this would help to find parts that we all need....Plus maybe it can help some of our good vendors during hard times...

But also stuff like..

Topic:Stedebani Short Shifter...then list where to get them and so on..

What do you guys think...

Ya we need a place to find vendors for the parts that we can still get of the shelf ,so to speak. Some have gone out of business or dropped carrying our parts. And of course add the guys on here who are the go-to guys for certain pieces like 101 and star-orion. You have my vote!!

• 3 weeks later...
Great idea. Instead of trying to plow through the for sale section for a vendor I know has an item for sale (Like when I was looking for the braided lines to figure out what the second clutch line ACTUALLY was)

Great idea. Instead of trying to plow through the for sale section for a vendor I know has an item for sale (Like when I was looking for the braided lines to figure out what the second clutch line ACTUALLY was)

That is what the PM feature is for. :biggrinumbrella1:

Parts is what a lot of newer people join for. It is hard to find stuff for these cars. A vendor forum would make it a LOT easier to find the sources for commonly bought parts for our cars.