headlights dont retract.?.

TRAVNASTY

hey guys whats up? Well my headlights will go up but wont go down?? What can this problem be?

Also the AC does not work at all it wont turn on but all the buttons beep when i push them?

hey guys whats up? Well my headlights will go up but wont go down?? What can this problem be?

Also the AC does not work at all it wont turn on but all the buttons beep when i push them?

Sometimes you need to clean the light switches ,try tapping the off button a few time and see if the go down..

Edited by DasGunner

mine do the same thing. started couple month ago. i can get mine to go down if i tap the on button (the top button on the left side)

Same with mine. I think they need to be cleaned.

you know what guys maybe we should just try replacing the relays that are found next to the battery. is there a button to push to make em go down?

Make sure your top right switch is clicked out. Then, (at least mine, anyway), I have to push the top left switch in about halfway. Not enough to click it in, or make the lights come on, but, enough to make the lights go down.

Kind of a PITA...but....thats what I get for being lazy and not rebuilding the switches...lol

same here on mine. i use the top left button, the one you push to make the lights go up. i turn them off with the regular switch and then barely push the button to make them pop up and they will go back down

Here is a link for repairing the head lite switches.

http://starquest.i-x.net/viewtopic.php?t=1...dea7d92f6cb7993

It looks harder than it is.

A/C system - you need to know what refrigerant, the type of compressor oil is in the system, what refrigerant charge is in the system and a bunch of other things. Look at the Shop Service Manual so you get an idea of what you are dealing with.

Or you could just take it to a A/C shop and let them trouble shoot it for you. You will need some expensive equipment to work on a A/C System.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

Edited by Starfighterpilot

Here is a link for repairing the head lite switches.

http://starquest.i-x.net/viewtopic.php?t=1...dea7d92f6cb7993

It looks harder than it is.

A/C system - you need to know what refrigerant, the type of compressor oil is in the system, what refrigerant charge is in the system and a bunch of other things. Look at the Shop Service Manual so you get an idea of what you are dealing with.

Or you could just take it to a A/C shop and let them trouble shoot it for you. You will need some expensive equipment to work on a A/C System.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

Hey thanks man I am gonna go take it appart right now.