Mitsumark

stariongirl

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished a transaction with Mark and he is definitely a top notch person.   I bought a primary injector and it arrived exactly as advertised, well packaged, and in just two days.   Mark even waited to cash my check until he knew I had received the part and was satisfied, although I never asked him to.   The communication was excellent, and I would definitely do business with him again.   A lot of you veteran Questers should remember Mitsuark well from the old boards.

Thanks Mark,

Ken Blalock  

I met Mitsumark way back, first on Ryddler's boards,  later ended up getting some parts from him, I can't remember how many. I can honestly say he bears a lot of the responsibility for keeping a lot of Starions in NJ and NY on the road.  He's one of those guys who's had more Starions than the average person will see in their life. He's a guru, but doesn't advertise himself like that. He's too modest, lol.

Anyways, you'd be hard pressed to find a fairer person to deal with. Give the Jersey boy some business!

• 2 months later...

Moved from separate topic:

reicently i engagued in a trade with Mark and beeing new to the site i was cautious, as I see now needless to say the deal went without incident,Mark is as trustworthy as a person can be and I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
Bought some tings off him and couldnt be more plaesed, its a shame he is partiong that beast, but then again im not complaining. Delivered the parts the day the money arrived. From what i hear the parts are in better condition that stated as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...