feeler on 86 flatty

black86tsi

I have a 86 flatty that is just setting in the back yard that i dont need lookin to see if anyone needs some flatty part not sure if i will part it out or just send her to the salvage yard its not hurting me just setting there. there is no motor but the tranny is there but it needs to be rebuilt (auto) everything else is there

Color? How are the fenders? Are you willing to ship?

I will get pics when i get home during the daylight probably thursday morning on the pics I only need to keep a few peices off this car it is a black 86 flatty i think that the fenders are good the center console is busted so that is out i would be willing to ship anything if it is made worth my time. I have alot of projects that i have on the burner but for the starquest community i will make every effort to help others as many have for me so thursday i will get pics of the car and if anything is needed i will try to get it off and shipped as quick as i can i need some money for my baby (black86tsi) she needs some new parts so that i can put her back on the road. and i will try to log on every night to check on everyone s requests

• 4 months later...