18 members have voted

1. 1. SATURDAY MARCH 21ST IT IS .

• March 7th
    • March 21st

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also plan to attend although I can't say my car will be there. I PM'ed some people in MD,PA,DC & VA. Those traveling from points north along I-95 please post so we can organize a caravan.

WOOT! Im down.

Im gettin pretty stoked about this fellas.

I need a for sure person that can drive the turbo truck to this meet to haul the grill driveshaft tools jack drag tires and such . This is basically our support vehicle and totes the shelter chairs etc we usually set up to keep the sun off the ladies .

You should plan on bringing a foldable chair as we set up and hang out in the parking lot cook etc .

any FOR SURE person able to drive the turbo truck frommy house to the meet ? Dont just say yes to be cool this is a commitment and I expect you to be here to drive it or you will let a lot of people down .

I also plan to attend although I can't say my car will be there. I PM'ed some people in MD,PA,DC & VA. Those traveling from points north along I-95 please post so we can organize a caravan.

I will be coming down from north central PA. I haven't looked at a route yet but i would love to meet up and caravan down the rest of the way

Edit: Looks like I will e getting on I-95 just south of DC a few miles inside the VA border.

Edited by psu_Crash

I will be coming down from north central PA. I haven't looked at a route yet but i would love to meet up and caravan down the rest of the way

Edit: Looks like I will e getting on I-95 just south of DC a few miles inside the VA border.

Glad to hear you'll be able to make it. Do you travel I-270 to 495? I have some guys coming from PA using I-83. Just curious which direction everyone is coming to consider a meeting spot.

Here are my tentative driving plans. I am willing to go a little out of the way to meet up with people though

I'll be the white Starion in desperate need of a paint job! Make it run and make it fast, then make it look good :)

PA-581 E/HARRISBURG EXPY via EXIT 59 on the LEFT toward US-11/CAMP HILL.

5.4 mi

Merge onto US-15 S via EXIT 5B toward GETTYSBURG (Crossing into MARYLAND).

68.4 mi

Merge onto US-40 E.

0.5 mi

Stay STRAIGHT to go onto I-270 S.

30.3 mi

Keep RIGHT to take I-270 SPUR S toward I-270/WASHINGTON/I-495/NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

2.0 mi

I-270 SPUR S becomes I-495 S/CAPITAL BELTWAY (Crossing into VIRGINIA).

17.3 mi

Take the I-95 S exit, EXIT 57A, toward RICHMOND.

1.2 mi

Merge onto I-395 S.

0.3 mi

I-395 S becomes I-95 S.

118.1 mi

EDIT: MapQuest Link

Edited by psu_Crash

I'm in....hopefully I can get my timing right but with all those sharp starquester minds in attendence maybe I can get my cam degreed and get it running right on site! :)

r u running a stock cam? just bring a timing light, we'll get ya straight

Here are my tentative driving plans. I am willing to go a little out of the way to meet up with people though

I'll be the white Starion in desperate need of a paint job! Make it run and make it fast, then make it look good :)

5.4 mi

68.4 mi

Merge onto US-40 E.

0.5 mi

30.3 mi

Keep RIGHT to take I-270 SPUR S toward I-270/WASHINGTON/I-495/NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

2.0 mi

17.3 mi

1.2 mi

Merge onto I-395 S.

0.3 mi

I-395 S becomes I-95 S.

118.1 mi

I'll get with ya as we get closer that way it will be 2 white in need of paint :hmm3grin2orange:

Nahh its a 274 cam...we (Dcrasta) saw that it was off a tooth and adjusted it. It ran much better for 2 days and then went back to its old self...maybe even slipped more teeth. The timing chain seemed tight but I dunno...still drives but lacking the power it should be making

Nahh its a 274 cam...we (Dcrasta) saw that it was off a tooth and adjusted it. It ran much better for 2 days and then went back to its old self...maybe even slipped more teeth. The timing chain seemed tight but I dunno...still drives but lacking the power it should be making

sounds like a bad t chain, has the head been cut?

5.4 mi

68.4 mi

Merge onto US-40 E.

0.5 mi

30.3 mi

2.0 mi

17.3 mi

1.2 mi

Merge onto I-395 S.

0.3 mi

I-395 S becomes I-95 S.

118.1 mi

You won't have to go out of your way, we could meet you around 1-270 and 495. That's perfect.

MD,DC,PA,& VA Time for a Roll Call

We are 2 weeks away. A head count will help determine where to meet for the caravan to Scotty's event. If interested please add your name with the area your leaving from. A meeting place will be posted Thursday March 19 based on the list at that point. Thanks

Members driving from North to South

Busdriver (Baltimore)

Edited by busdriver

Scotty what time should people arrive at the Virginia Motorsports Complex?

I am hoping tobe there by 9 am , it can be tricky scoping out a place to park together on the asphalt typically some a**-klown ona 4 wheeler will immediatley follow me in and say you cant park there etc etc , so Im going to avoid any hassles by getting there ealry .

if people can be here to my house by 8-830 we can caravan in on some back roads which is about a 25 minute scenic rural drive in and avoids the confusion of 10 people trying to follow each other on the highway

I would hope the gates are open at 8 am . we should try to at least have someone there pick us out a spot , closer to the bathrooms the better I say . LOL

I am still trying to make it guys. Ran into a few snags on my car here recently. Still have to

fix front brakes

finish wiring gauges

figure out why my hvac controller does not work lol

put seats in

I am really trying guys. wish me luck