87 Quest vs Camaro

BlowinUp54B's

I was down at Advance, and hear comes this Camaro that is cammed like crazy.. I mean it about made me jazz my pants.. I said nice car, and he didn't reply.. Well when he was leaving I figured since he was a douche I would be one too.. I left right after him, about a mile down the road I was going to turn around, and he goes the same way. I come up next to him and let the BoV do its job..

Wow! There he goes! He just floors it, so I drop it in 3rd, and had some studders, put it in 4th and was fine! As soon as I hit boost I start pulling on him, and then a few seconds later smoke everwhere!!?? What?!?!?! It wasn't me though, he blew something up trying to catch back up. I was trying to get him to pull over onto the side of the road, but all I got was the bird..

I was going to help him, but I guess he's too good for my Conquest..

I thought I was going to lose.. wow, seriously I didn't think I would have a chance.

I was like a 72 or something, somewhere around that bodystyle.. It was nice, had a lot of suspension work done from what I could tell.