Competition Clutch kits with 15lb flywheel

batdude8

wow very impressive design and only reason im in for one is cus its steel!!!! the 15 pound range is nice too. Kind of wish it had a little more metal in the flywheel bolt area. But it should be fine.

Our flywheels have hundreads of hours put into engineering the peice to be structurly sounds and have to have maximum surface area to resist warping and allow re-surfaces. We have not had an issue with any of our flywheels and where we remove the weight.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now taking orders. If you want to pay via paypal, its sales@competitionclutch.com (be sure to include all your info ie; what combo kit you are purchasing, shipping, and that your from SQC) and if you wish to pay with a credit card, you can call and place the order. Anyother questions LMK.

• 2 weeks later...
ive ran stage 3 CM,s for years... is the stage 4 a double diaphram clutch? Like the CM stage 5 but with a sprung hub disk?

Monty, these are a single diaphram. This will not break your leg off! it has a very nice pedal feel. The stage 4 is a sprung disc, but can be ordered unsrug if thats what you want. lmk if I can help you out with anything

Calling in to buy one tomorrow.

Blew my clutch to smithereens.......

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=87935

EDIT: Will this handle things like drifting, burnouts, Rockford slides......your typical stunt driving atmosphere?

Sorry to hear about the stocker.

Ohh this most def. will handle drifting/burnouts. I clutch kick mine daily! :D

also ordered the stage 4, hopefully I can get everything in this car before the first weekend in June....

Every order that was placed today was shipped out! expect it anywhere from mon-wed. depending on your location. Thanks guys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Installed one of these last weekend. SUPER PRODUCT. Fit snugly and and all the threads/holes are sized perfect. High quality bearings and materials. The stage 4 made for a bit stiffer pedal feel, but still very drivable.

If you have not purchased one of these, you are really missing out. You will be kicking yourself when the price goes up.

We need to support new products like this, that were specially designed for our market. It is nice to see a manufacturer step up with a another quality product.

JR

I've got the motor out of my car for a rebuild and trans swap.This sound like a real good deal.Do you have any stage 4 with 240 flywheels left.My car is a 89 conquest.Will this be everything I need to connect trans? pm me and let me know verry new to website... Thanks