UlrichWolf

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Registered, I have

I'll be driving to Ohio on Wednesday night into Thursday, or all day Thursday to get my car. Then trailering it to Branson, then bringing it back to Minnesota with me.

All in all, 31+ hours of driving total, depending on traffic

I think speedyquest might be tagging along with me as well

hehe

Derek

OH, and I'll be bringing any leftover LED 3rd brakes lights with me if someone decides they want to buy one, hell, I may even install it for you if you have your car ;)

Well, I'm officially out.

I was holding off making a decision, but I just dropped the truck off for inspection and the bill is going to suck my summer fun fund dry. This sucks.

You guys better take lots of photos and video.

As long as I can save every possible penny from here til then, I will be there. This is going to be a penny pincher trip for me though. I might have to skip a meal or two. Good thing they have continental breakfast!!

cokedoctor we can take turns running to the nearest Mcdonalds so we can hit the dollar menu and not starve.

if you see me and cokedoctor at the continental breakfast with a coat on with big pockets think nothing of it....lol.

cokedoctor we can take turns running to the nearest Mcdonalds so we can hit the dollar menu and not starve.

if you see me and cokedoctor at the continental breakfast with a coat on with big pockets think nothing of it....lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! No doubt man....nothing wrong with lining pockets with ziplock bags, and saving some for later, right? Ok, maybe its not right.

The McD's run sounds like a great plan though.... :thumbsup:

May i suggest a couple of "will detail cars for food signs"?. :)

Justin, I might be changing my head gasket at Nats on my car (it's being trailered), so if you give me a hand with that, I'll buy you a meal or two

Derek

Totally in for helping you out with that. Just grab me when your ready.

Since I detail cars for a living, that's not a bad idea. :)
My car looks just fine man but i will be more than happy to adopt both you and Cyber for the weekend and make sure you both eat and drink,the latter is more important. :hmm3grin2orange:

so is there anyone from GA going to this. i would really love to get my car finished and make it to the nats. so if i know other GA people are going then i can give it a 110% on getting my car finished

Register today, gang! After today, we can't assure a shirt, and you only would get three prize tickets!

Don't lose out, don't miss out! Gas is reasonable, we got a great deal on a hotel, and JUST WAIT till you see the grounds in person!

We got you hooked up, so make sure to get there!

Tim

gas is reasonable.....your stretching on that one.....lol.

we are back up to almost $3 a gallon for 93 octane around here, i can see the car riding down on some 87 octane......lol.

2.59 is NOT almost 3 a gallon. I checked two stations in your area.

However.....

You will see gas prices lower as you get from Ohio, especially into Missouri. For instance.....

The two lowest premium gas prices in Branson right now are 2.26, and 2.39. Stop and think about this. Last year at this time, none of us could finance a trip to the zoo.

Tim