Let's start figuring out Nationals Caravans

UlrichWolf

Guys, let's see what we can do to figure these out.

If I can help in any way, I will, and if Wichita is needed to make a night stopover for some, we can probably do that too.

I know we got a crew coming from Texas........and what else?

Tim

Well me and my brother leaving Houston Texas early on the 4th,one red 86 and one black 86,im following Colin as he know's the route,look out for us. :thumbsup:

I would love to go but I just don't know if I can yet. I may have to caravan with scottygibb if I go.
Im going to Texas then Branson,2100 miles mang ! :rolleye0018: follow me back to Vegas from Branson ?

Guys, let's see what we can do to figure these out.

If I can help in any way, I will, and if Wichita is needed to make a night stopover for some, we can probably do that too.

I know we got a crew coming from Texas........and what else?

Tim

please send a truck and car hauler along with a full pit crew to put it back together. :hmm3grin2orange:

i know the OHIO people need to figure it out too.

please send a truck and car hauler along with a full pit crew to put it back together. :hmm3grin2orange:

i know the OHIO people need to figure it out too.

Done a lot of car camping, thou not so much since my divorce,you can get quite comfortable in a Starion. B)

I plan on going, but need to have a running car first to be sure, should be another week and a half before I know for sure. But Allen405 (Duwayne) is driving down, so if I go, there will be at least two in the Minnesota Contingent, which I have just now created. D_Venable might come, maybe ride with me, and I might be able to convince one or even two more MN questers to go.

Im going to Texas then Branson,2100 miles mang ! :rolleye0018: follow me back to Vegas from Branson ?

If I go I'll caravan back with you, Cannonball style. How fast can you drive? It would give me a chance to see Matt's place in vegas.

Well me and my brother leaving Houston Texas early on the 4th,one red 86 and one black 86,im following Colin as he know's the route,look out for us. :thumbsup:

Reckon most of our route will be on US59 then I-30. Anyone on the way is welcome to tag along!

Colin B)

I have two options.

Detroit, MI

I-94 to Chicago

I-55 south to St Louis

I-44 through MO to Branson

Detroit, MI

I-94 to I-69 south through Indiana

I-69 to I-70 West through Indianapolis to St Louis

Trying to figure out who will be along which route.

Reckon most of our route will be on US59 then I-30. Anyone on the way is welcome to tag along!

Colin B)

Colin,

I may collaborate with 26Liter, and see if there is the possibility of a rendezvous in Texarkana, TX, if that is OK with you.

I have two options.

Detroit, MI

I-94 to Chicago

I-55 south to St Louis

Detroit, MI

This a great place to start, especially with the route through St Louis. Maybe with the route through Indy, you can get guys to meet up with you from around those parts, and we can get something nice going.

I guess the first thing I need to start helping set up convoys, is just like this, and figure out who wants to be the "trail bosses"

Tim

Colin,

I may collaborate with 26Liter, and see if there is the possibility of a rendezvous in Texarkana, TX, if that is OK with you.

This a great place to start, especially with the route through St Louis. Maybe with the route through Indy, you can get guys to meet up with you from around those parts, and we can get something nice going.

I guess the first thing I need to start helping set up convoys, is just like this, and figure out who wants to be the "trail bosses"

Tim

Sounds good, let me know.

The more the merrier! :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

Colin B)

We have our first offer for help along, should it be necessary.

VBrad511 is in Springfield, IL, right off of I55, near the 100 mile milepost.

If anyone is heading through the area, PM him before you leave, and get his 411 in case of issues, you will have road support there.

Thanks,

Tim

What's the cutoff for registration? I got a trip to York PA at the end of the month then I'll be looking at putting my pennies into the nats. I'd MUCH rather go to Nats than PF this year I think. Unless I get a day or 2 more and can get to Dollyworld (I'm REALLY wanting to ride some freakin coasters already CABIN FEVER!).

I also think I'll need a new torque tube and rear mounts before I head out. My car makes a rumbling from the rear every time I shift.

Anyone else gonna be comin from VA?

Technically, there is no cutoff, however, we need everyone registered by May 1 to insure shirts. We will get a few extra shirts, but after May 1, it could be hit or miss about getting a shirt.

Also, don't forget to reserve with the hotel.

Tim

I have two options.

Detroit, MI

I-94 to Chicago

I-55 south to St Louis

Detroit, MI

I know there are a few of us along the I-94 to I-69 route in or near Elkhart. Not sure if they are gonna go, but I'm going. I'll have a couple cars coming.

<--- Trail Boss for MI, OH, IN, IL to Branson.

Looks like I am going to swing down through Indiana to pick up some of those guys and some of the OH guys. Larry, I'd love to cravan with you again, between our two vehicles we can fix any problem encountered on the road.