Parting out 89 TSI

scooterh72

First I need to apologize to anyone that has requested parts recently and/or I haven't got back with. It has been sub zero temperatures here and the car is basically covered in snow and ice. Also with it being cold I have had some parts break while trying to remove.

I have decided to wait until later on in the year for some warmer temperatures.

Thanks to all the forum members that did purchase from me and I will update this post once it gets nicer out to sufficiently pull parts.

Scott

Edited by scooterh72

you bunch of vultures :rolleyes:

dunt dunt dunt... another one bites the dust. parting the car because of a bad tranny? i guess i should have done that to mine too when i blew out second gear. some enthusiast.

you bunch of vultures :rolleyes:

dunt dunt dunt... another one bites the dust. parting the car because of a bad tranny? i guess i should have done that to mine too when i blew out second gear. some enthusiast.

Did you have a request for a part? Or just wanted to take a shot? :taz: I won't comment any further.

To everyone that has sent PM's with requests:

All PM"s answered with prices with shipping included. If I forgot someone I apologize. Just request again please.

I need some front struts, I don't care if they're bad... I'm going to cut them anyway. Shipping quote to Salem OR 97301.

-Robert

I have them but really hate to disable the suspension at this time. I need some way to get it to the junkyard when I am finished.

Sorry.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, I do not have the trunk shelf.

would you have a drivers side automatic seat belt track in good condition and also the insulator behind the gas tank -that i believe connects the rear axle to the body it is part #19 on the differential mount page ---shipped to 47150 e-mail me at lrobbins100@yahoo.com with price thank you

would you have a drivers side automatic seat belt track in good condition and also the insulator behind the gas tank -that i believe connects the rear axle to the body it is part #19 on the differential mount page ---shipped to 47150 e-mail me at lrobbins100@yahoo.com with price thank you

PM sent