white 87 conquest for sale *new pics and parts update*

87whiteconquestblack

Up for sale is a 1987 conquest in great condition!! its got a sunroof if that makes a difference?? only 96000 original miles on it. Has a fully rebuilt motor and transmission below are the modifications to the engine and other modifications also. Engine runs super smooth!!

Engine

Bored and honed block

Block was bored .030 over

Block was also line bored

Balance shaft eliminator kit

GReddy front mount

Polished crank

ishihara johnson crank scraper

ARP rod bolts

fully rebuilt transmission

Keith Black hypereutectic pistons

fully rebuilt and Ported 14g turbo

marnel cylinder head fully ported with 3 angle valve job and 1mm oversize stainless steel valves

ARP head studs

Adjustable cam gear

fully ported throttle body

NGK Blue ignition wires

NGK spark plugs

all new filters

all new vacum lines

new borg warner vacum advance

new distributor cap and rotor

new bosch 02 sensor

new oem mitsubishi pcv valve

new U joints in drive shaft

new bearing put in torque tube

new injector connector kit (will have updated pics soon)

goodyear gatorback belts

brand new front and rear monroe struts

all new tie rod ends

full synthetic in everything!

l.e.d taillight bulbs

(saving up for seats to be re upholstered) there not in horrible shape now but the leather is just hard and there are some tears

and probably more just cant think of them right now

http://i33.tinypic.com/175li9.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rws4m9.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/v5vcbk.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/qr0ml3.jpg

will get more pics soon on here soon

(check out my myspace for pics of the build gotta get current pictures of the car up soon)

check out my myspace for pictures of the rebuild

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1075629

WILL TAKE TRADES pref. v8 (yes i know shame on me but im just tired of messin around with turbo's)

6,000 o.b.o (not too sure of the re sale value of theese things but i spent 3,500 on the motor and 300 on the tranny so you tell me if im too high or too low and its a 5 speed)

Edited by 87whiteconquestblack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
said you were lookin for a v8, are you interested in a 85 trans am in clean condition along with a 1987 GTA parts car? i swapped in a fresh 350 tpi this summer (<20kmi./2yrs old) it runs tip top and is rust free. parts car gives you everything you need to have a GTA clone including a set of GTA rims that usually go for bout 500. car has t-tops;) it ran a 14.1 @100 this summer on bald tires, would be a mid to low 13 sec car with headers and traction(it has brand new 245/50/16 falken 502'S). let me know. Edited by Dquick

• 1 month later...
BUMP still for sale quite a few local people have looked. But would rather sell it to a fellow starquest owner who would actually have some respect for it and not just dog it all the time.

• 3 weeks later...
PRICE IS DOWN TO 5.000 O B O. I dont want to sell it for this price but to be honest im really needing to sell this due to some financial problems. im actually losing about 500 bucks by bumping it down to this price. I WILL TAKE TRADES MESSAGE ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE Edited by 87whiteconquestblack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
well if you would have bought the car but since you didnt i cant tell you where i got it from.....lol jk nah its a mr gasket radiator cap got it off the internet just has a copper sending unit the moves the needle up and down supposed to be accurate within 2 degrees

Can you email me some more detailed pics inside and out, mariovieira7@hotmail.com does it need anything? thanks.

hey i can e mail you some pictures what angles do you want any close up of certain areas etc.... just let me know

Thanks

-Brett

• 2 weeks later...
hey sorry about the delat on the pictures im tryin my hardest seems like everytime i need to take pictures something comes up then i go to take pictures today for you when it finally has stopped raining my camera takes a s*** on me so being a full time college student i will try to find a few dollars to buy another camera so i can take some pictures again sorry for the delay

No offense man, but you'll never get out of it what you put in it. I took a big loss when i sold mine (close to $2.5k). But anyway, good luck with the sale, hope you get a worthwhile price for it.

Free bump for a clean looking car