What should I do with my StarQuest

radiation

Alright here's the deal. I have owned several starquests over the years ( as some of you may remember them/me) I had a Nice 88 SHP 5speed quest with 32k miles ( sold at around 80k miles then owner hit a tree 4 months later and scrapt it) a 88 BLUE SHP sold to friend whos building a crazy drag car like 3 years now LOL and then a Black 88 that bought "built" but blew up LOL. I currently own the Blown up Built Black 88, I sent to the motor to a family friend who knows a good deal about these cars and built it for me. It now has 40 over weico's at around 8:5.1 compression and he did all the goodies to it ( wont list all dont have that much time on internet here LOL) well I joined the army and had my dad drop the motor in for me and its " running" not all the little kinks out but its running but on the stock turbo. So the question is I am in Iraq right now deployed I have about 12months left in this tour. I was thinking of selling my payed off Dakota and just buying like a 03-04 Cobra or just keeping the dakota and keeping the quest .

I could just pay a buddy to finish it up for me so when I get home I can drive it or just selling it and get another toy like another Bike. I like the car in so many ways but then again I am bored with it ( Could be do to not driving one in like oh 2 years LOL well dang actually longer ) I want something Newer but then again I already have this old dream project mostly complete.

If I was to keep the quest what you think? 20g and something like 150shot of juice? or if I could find the right person I could have my dad drop it off for a MPI IDK....

HELP lol

Thanks

Coker

I say keep it. By what you say they keep comming back to you so you have the addiction. If your this far you might as well keep it or you will just be looking for another one down the road and will do the same thing.

O and thank you for our freedoms.

Edited by jszucs

Hi

Give it to me !!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange: LOL. Just joking. Go with a 20G or 19c with stock exhaust manifold. Get aftermarket

exhaust then add a T3/T4 or GT Garrett w/ BB and add MPI. just to name a few..

Len

Hi

Give it to me !!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange: LOL. Just joking. Go with a 20G or 19c with stock exhaust manifold. Get aftermarket

exhaust then add a T3/T4 or GT Garrett w/ BB and add MPI. just to name a few..

Len

Just get it running good with the parts you already have. Drive for a week or two and then ask your self if youd rather be in a cobra or an SQ. Or a cobra powered Quest........