Ebay Supplier Scam Alert!!!

Hi Everyone!!

I just wanted to let everyone know about a certain company who is ripping off their customers. This person down below claims he can get parts for the Starion such as KYB struts and other parts. You go and make a purchase and then you wait for it to be shipped. Problem is it is never shipped or shipped 2 to 3 months later. He claims that it's coming from the manufactor but really he is just ripping people off. He has already threanted me and I just want to warn the good people on this board to watch out for him on Ebay. He is a con artsist looking to take your money. Don't give it to him!!! :o

www.RSAutoParts.com

Email: Griffin@RSAutoParts.com

Phone: (843) 879-9330

dealt with this scum a few months ago trying to buy some kyb rear shocks...gave me the run around for a a month and a half so i filled a dispute. kept saying how he would return the money the next day but for me to cancel the dipuste through paypal...yea, right, never did but i did get my money after about 3 weeks of waiting on paypal.

total scum.

He said move it to the BS section because this is not the right area for it. In the BS area is where we discuss things like this.

ohhhhh well I feel stupid... Sorry I am newbie.. I thought B.S. ment you know.... Bull......S.... Sorry Folks!!! :party0035:

I also bought rear kybs from rsauto parts, and then when they hadnt arrived 2 weeks later, i called (from New Zealand) and was told my order had been cancelled due to no stock.

It was another week before i got my money back.

Would not deal with them again, what a waste of time.

Please provide the companies eBay user Id so I know who to avoid. Also, please log into your eBay account and report his suscpious activity. I know eBay has been making alot of major changes lately and with these changes sellers like this are being cracked down on hard.

I personally started the eBay dapartment for our company and have endured many hardships getting things right. We drop ship from our suppliers just like I am sure that seller did. Only thing different is that when we are notified of a back-order or inventory mid-count we immediately contact the customer by phone or email. If we don't get a reply in 3 business days , the payment is refunded. IMO that is how it should be handled.

There is no reason you should be without a product or you money for more than 2 weeks unless you approve it. I bet if that company called their supplier one time a day to check inventory he would not be having so many issues.

Thanks for the heads up.

Please provide the companies eBay user Id so I know who to avoid. Also, please log into your eBay account and report his suscpious activity. I know eBay has been making alot of major changes lately and with these changes sellers like this are being cracked down on hard.

I personally started the eBay dapartment for our company and have endured many hardships getting things right. We drop ship from our suppliers just like I am sure that seller did. Only thing different is that when we are notified of a back-order or inventory mid-count we immediately contact the customer by phone or email. If we don't get a reply in 3 business days , the payment is refunded. IMO that is how it should be handled.

There is no reason you should be without a product or you money for more than 2 weeks unless you approve it. I bet if that company called their supplier one time a day to check inventory he would not be having so many issues.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you so much for posting this information!! His Ebay seller id is: rsap_usa I have written to ebay and paypal since he has threanted me. I hope they do something. If you look at his feeback he has screwed over some more people as well. I just don't understand why he can not send an email or call and just let me that they do not have the product. If you ask about the shipping status he just emails you the shipping policy. He thinks we are stupid but he has another thing coming....

ohhhhh well I feel stupid... Sorry I am newbie.. I thought B.S. ment you know.... Bull......S.... Sorry Folks!!! :party0035:

Your correct!!!!!! And a lot of it goes on in that forum. A better place would be the E-BAY Alert or Feedback Forum.

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308

There should be a sticky about the rear Tokicos and KYB's. They are gone(save a rare case). Its been covered in quite a few threads about these shocks being discontinued. Unless you talk to someone IN PERSON and they have the struts IN THEIR HAND your going to be out $$ for a few weeks at best.

Professor Quest has about 5 pairs of KYB's IN STOCK.

http://starquest.i-x.net/viewtopic.php?t=2625

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/silverquest/KYB-GR2-1.jpg

These factory KYBs are FAR SUPERIOR than Gabriel & Monroe...which will be deleted/obsolete soon enough too...cause KYB already stopped.

Hey guys, this ebayer used to go by the id rsautoparts and when that rep went South (don't know how when the stories here seem so positive) he opened rsap_usa. I contacted ebay this morning on this. It sounds like everyone got their money back, which is most important.

Silver

Exact same thing happened to me, the douche bag finally gave me my money bag. He said that we are forced to list every item that kyb has in their catalog and I replied, well obviously not the item that has been discontinued. He said he did not know about that, but he chooses to relist them again even tho he knows he cant get em. He is a total moron this Griffin guy.