101?

willmoodom

He seemed on the level, and honest. Maybe he just lost interest with us brokeback SQ owners??

................................................................................

.....Maybe he was bullied off the site............................................................................

-Robert

My guess is his sources are drying up.

That whole rear 2" extended lip GP probably put a damper on his projects.

It sounded like his supplier pretty much dropped the ball and didn't deliver as promised.

I think the weakening dollar has made things from China much more expensive and they are not willing to work as cheap anymore.

I'm tired of seeing all our manufacturing going over there anyway.

I'm tired of dealing with poorly made products.

By that, I'm not directing that towards 101.

I'm talking China in general.

I think 101's products are pretty decent for what they are, though I only have the gauge lights anf haven't put them on yet.

His customer service was top notch when I discovered something wasn't in the box. He got it out right away.

Edited by Richie_Rich

• 2 weeks later...
I just had an email from him (3rd over the last week) bought a bunch of stuff from his ebay store.

He was quick to respond and seemed helpful, I would not worry in the least.

Silver

i would not worry at all about buying stuff from him he is a stand up guy. i was wondering why he doesnt come on here anymore or offer any group buys anymore on here.

i would not worry at all about buying stuff from him he is a stand up guy. i was wondering why he doesnt come on here anymore or offer any group buys anymore on here.

he has had a few problems with the group buys on this site, none where his fault (mainly his supplier) but problems none the less