MPI car

Im looking at buying a MPI car already set up..needs some tuning aparently...im not familiar with this set up in these cars...how reliable is this setup..i know what kind of power you can have with mpi..but is it more reliable than the stock set up...once you have the engine tuned and all what problems do most people experiance ?? im new to all the mods, i know its the right way to go if you want to have a little more fun...but just seeing...give me some pointers to look for...and are they that difficult to work on?? i am a easy learner, but this is something new to me...any help is appreciated...

thanks Gary H

A MPI car is not harder to work on then a stock car. There are no problems associated with going MPI, once you have it running properly. Once you get it tuned, you'll be good. Most noteable problems will follow the car weather it is MPI or TBI.

Im looking at buying a MPI car already set up..needs some tuning aparently...im not familiar with this set up in these cars...how reliable is this setup..i know what kind of power you can have with mpi..but is it more reliable than the stock set up...once you have the engine tuned and all what problems do most people experiance ?? im new to all the mods, i know its the right way to go if you want to have a little more fun...but just seeing...give me some pointers to look for...and are they that difficult to work on?? i am a easy learner, but this is something new to me...any help is appreciated...

thanks Gary H

hey gary i tried to send you some more pms but your box is full.

the tires are good but there are two different brands on it. like i said i bought the car, parked it and got deployed.

clear your pms. lol

Jimmy

i knew and know how to tune mustangs...cobra's etc...but with the standalone fuel systems and things like that...i live in delaware. and most people here do not even know what a quest/starion is....i only know of two other guys in this state that have these types of cars...brian from lower shores use to live in delaware...and that guy tony that now lives in georgia did also...