Injectors not fireing (Megasqirt base FIP)

Working on Skillz car he has the fip ecu and mpi, he got the 4 inj harness from them and a new resistore box. The inj are not fireing but it does try to start after you turn it on but nothing after. He tried some nod lights and got nothing while cranking. Any help is much appreciated, this is not even my car and is pissing me off, imagine how he must feel 4500 later. Edited by serpentkilla

Working on Skillz car he has the fip ecu and mpi, he got the 4 inj harness from them and a new resistore box. The inj are not fireing but it does try to start after you turn it on but nothing after. He tried some nod lights and got nothing while cranking. Any help is much appreciated, this is not even my car and is pissing me off, imagine how he must feel 4500 later.

did you get the tach adapter?

do you have a laptop (or something similiar) hooked up? Does it show an rpm signal while cranking?

he is still using the stock ign, the car ran prior to mpi with the tb pro. all he did was added fip resistor pack which also came with the 4 inj harness and 2 more inj.

• 2 weeks later...
What did the problem end up being? I am having the same problem with my FIP ecu. When I turn the key the light on the ecu flashes once, but does not flash during cranking. Also my TPS and MAP work fine but the rest of the meters in megatune software are unresponsive.

it's still not working properly

I'd try hooking the 2 injector setup back up, without the resistor pack, to 2 random injectors that are now installed. set your cranking pulse width REALLY high, and see if it will start, or even try to start.

Another thing you could do, is just spray some throttle body cleaner, or starting fluid into the intake, see if it'll start that way. You really need to narrow it down to whether MS isn't getting a crank signal, or isn't sending out an injector pulse signal though....