Magna Intake TB

O yes ... it was probably more like 2 hours :character0269:

Picked up the TB with a TPS for $30. Can't beat that price!

But in the end I bought it and I think it should work just fine. Can't wait to get that sucker on there. Unfortunately it will be a while. Right now the new exhaust is a priority. That and getting all the bugs with megasquirt worked out on my TBI system.

Edited by psu_Crash

I hope to get the MS all in and hooked up this weekend. Connecting the MS to my TBI "seems" pretty straight forward. But everything with this car seems to take much much longer than I expect. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and document everything along the way. I will likely run it piggy back with the stock ECU so that when it won't run worth crap on MS I still have a backup plan.

I hope to get the MS all in and hooked up this weekend. Connecting the MS to my TBI "seems" pretty straight forward. But everything with this car seems to take much much longer than I expect. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and document everything along the way. I will likely run it piggy back with the stock ECU so that when it won't run worth crap on MS I still have a backup plan.

very good idea, i wish i had done it this way. i wasnt using true ms tho, it was fip stuff that was bought second hand and i happened to be the lucky recipient that picked up a problem.

very good idea, i wish i had done it this way. i wasnt using true ms tho, it was fip stuff that was bought second hand and i happened to be the lucky recipient that picked up a problem.

Sorry to hear that. I am sure I will run into temporary problems with the MS and I will be a little upset if I can't drive the car. It has only been road legal now for about a week. Hope everything worked out for you!