want to buy fiero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lone_importzk

really badly want a fiero. dont know if anyone has one or not but if they could atleast tell me where i could find one then that would be awsome. i live in the indiana ohio area if anyone can help me

on the fiero boards? :character0028:

i wouldnt mind having the early 90s mr2 but they want like 3500 4k for one that has like 180k miles on it. i like them i just dont want to pay that much for that many miles

mr2 are on the mr2 boards :eek1bluegreen:

are you lost over here? :character0056:

there was a badda-ss one for sale here in dundalk. i cant say that ive seen it where its been for like 5 years lately though. it might already be sold. ill see if i see it next time i go by there for ya. idk if it was all show or whatever but it looked really nice. the dude has been firmly trying to sell it for like 5 grand i think. (it better not be all show) i like it. it was white. And i also heard that they always catch on fire.

-Broken

Edited by BrokenquestTSI

there was a badda-ss one for sale here in dundalk. i cant say that ive seen it where its been for like 5 years lately though. it might already be sold. ill see if i see it next time i go by there for ya. idk if it was all show or whatever but it looked really nice. the dude has been firmly trying to sell it for like 5 grand i think. (it better not be all show) i like it. it was white. And i also heard that they always catch on fire.

-Broken

yea the first two years of the fieros were really bad with there fire issues. but like the 86 and up i think they got that fixed. but yea for 5 that thing better be more than show. there not worth much anymore

theyre kinda cool, but i would deff buy a DeLorean or an MR2. but at the same time....thats like someone telling us to buy a 240, or a supra or something. i dont think so.

the older mr2s r ugly as piss. i cant own a car that i dont know how to make look nice. and deloreans i havent really looked into cuz i thijnk that that would be harder then this damn fiero search lol

actually not. i was all about DeLoreans before the Starquests, and they DO have an actual dealership in Texas. Called DeLorean Motor Company. (DMC) They have a HUGE warehouse full of spare parts for them. some were left over from when the company went under, and some are new. They also sell fully restored ones like brand new ones. you could even get a 'brand new' one for about 25k. You could also even buy one for as much as you can buy starquests on here. because of course, like us, they also have an enthusiast site like this one. Then again, fixing them is, yes....another story. parts are probley alittle expensive considering the car, but you could do it. I love them, and ill own one one day. and a Conquest. in a heated garage. thats my dream, and one day ill 'Live the Dream' if ya know what im sayin. B)

-Broken

actually not. i was all about DeLoreans before the Starquests, and they DO have an actual dealership in Texas. Called DeLorean Motor Company. (DMC) They have a HUGE warehouse full of spare parts for them. some were left over from when the company went under, and some are new. They also sell fully restored ones like brand new ones. you could even get a 'brand new' one for about 25k. You could also even buy one for as much as you can buy starquests on here. because of course, like us, they also have an enthusiast site like this one. Then again, fixing them is, yes....another story. parts are probley alittle expensive considering the car, but you could do it. I love them, and ill own one one day. and a Conquest. in a heated garage. thats my dream, and one day ill 'Live the Dream' if ya know what im sayin. B)

-Broken

lol i see where ur comming from but im not high in the money seat right now. i just graduated high school 6 days ago. im just starting a full time job this week. otherwise i would. fieros r a tad bit cheaper.

You came to a Starion/Community looking for a Fiero?

I bet you would have better luck at a FIERO community!

:confused0024:

no i came here after i tried every fiero forum i could find. i was just hoping that some one in here was a older rwd junkie that mite have one. thats the main reason y i said i dont know if i will find one here. im tryin every site i think i might snag one at.

lol i see where ur comming from but im not high in the money seat right now. i just graduated high school 6 days ago. im just starting a full time job this week. otherwise i would. fieros r a tad bit cheaper.

Well My dad has 3 and knowing the above statment I will stear you away from Fiero's, Starquests, MR2's Get yourself a daily dirver that you won't have to worry about running / problems and parking it somewhere. Work and save up money then get a 2nd car fiero starquest etc. and no he's not intrested in selling them. If you do get a Fiero look for a 86.5 GT most desirable since it has the sail pannels and wing (usualy wing was an option) but they do look awomse. Look into getting a junked one usualy with a blow motor and putting a 3.8L supercharged motor from an SSEI bonivil in it.

just my 2.6C

Well My dad has 3 and knowing the above statment I will stear you away from Fiero's, Starquests, MR2's Get yourself a daily dirver that you won't have to worry about running / problems and parking it somewhere. Work and save up money then get a 2nd car fiero starquest etc. and no he's not intrested in selling them. If you do get a Fiero look for a 86.5 GT most desirable since it has the sail pannels and wing (usualy wing was an option) but they do look awomse. Look into getting a junked one usualy with a blow motor and putting a 3.8L supercharged motor from an SSEI bonivil in it.

just my 2.6C

i already got me a daily. just a little beater civic.

If you are serious about buying a fiero, a computer geek at work here in Newport News, Virginia has one. He actually lives in Chesepeake, it has been garaged, he bought it new, it has low miles, and he is looking to get rid of it. I kinda liked the look of them in the 80's, but later on they turned me off, even though I am a Pontiac fan. He asked me if I was interested in it, I said no. If you are, pm me and I will ask him the essential questions and get his phone number so you can talk to him. It is one of the newer models, too.

John86TSi

(and yes, you can go to a starquest forum and find a nice fiero!!!)