Cleaning out storage. Random stuff

Banky

Hey guys, found more random stuff from my 'Quest days. All prices include shipping via USPS. Paypal only. Email me for fastest response. holmes5518@gmail.com

--Radiator pipe. Flexible Stainless steel from Summit. Perfect for getting around the Power steering pulley when you use an aftermarket radiator. This is not springy, when you bend it to the shape you want, it definitely stays. It also dissipates heat very well. $15 shipped

--Starion Penny racer $10 shipped

--Customized 3" *DM exhaust. This has been modified with a flex section in the downpipe, a wideband O2 bung towards the bottom of the downpipe (to keep it out of the immense heat of the turbo), and Dynomax muffler. This has also been modified with a vband clamp setup. I used this on a 17c turbo and Chads header. I cannot guarantee it will work for you unless you have that exact setup. Otherwise you may have to make it work. I have no pictures, sorry. It is local pickup only in Whitman,MA. 75.00

http://members.aol.com/jmh5518/hose.jpg

http://members.aol.com/jmh5518/penny.jpg

SOLD--Brand new Beck/Arnley Brake Master cylinder rebuild kit $20 shipped

SOLD--HKS SSQ BOV Purple insert Brand new. (just the insert) Known to have the best BOV sound of all the SSQ inserts.$20 shipped.

SOLD--Transmission Pan gasket,Timing cover Crank pulley gasket, Water pump gasket(s). All Fel Pro. $10 shipped.

SOLD--relay shield in decent condition, no rust, just a tad dirty. $15 shipped

SOLD--A box full of random grommets,studs,bolts,gaskets,washers. All OEM Mitsubishi parts. From what I can see there are turbo studs, manifold studs, manifold copper nuts (from EVO),Valve cover washers/grommets,turbo gaskets, etc. $20 Shipped.

SOLD--3 45degree bend aluminum pipes. 2.5". Perfect for making custom hardpipes. Some scratches. $25 shipped.

SOLD--Random silicone couplers. Not cheap stuff. Turbonetics and TEP. 2.5 and 3.0 in. I think $15 shipped

SOLD--A bag of random relays and modules. Theres a lot of stuff there. $20 shipped

SOLD--Large roll of exhaust wrap $20 shipped

SOLD--A tool I have no idea what it was bought for. I think for the driveshaft flange. See pics. $20 shipped

SOLD--Magna Fuel pressure regulator $15 shipped

SOLD--Professionally painted battery tie down (not spray painted, nice thick industrial paint) $10 shipped

Edited by Banky

Hey guys, found more random stuff from my 'Quest days. All prices include shipping via USPS. Paypal only.

--A box full of random grommets,studs,bolts,gaskets,washers. All OEM Mitsubishi parts. From what I can see there are turbo studs, manifold studs, manifold copper nuts (from EVO),Valve cover washers/grommets,turbo gaskets, etc. $20 Shipped.

--3 45degree bend aluminum pipes. 2.5". Perfect for making custom hardpipes. Some scratches. $25 shipped.

--Random silicone couplers. Not cheap stuff. Turbonetics and TEP. 2.5 and 3.0 in. I think $15 shipped

--A bag of random relays and modules. Theres a lot of stuff there. $20 shipped

--Large roll of exhaust wrap $20 shipped

--A tool I have no idea what it was bought for. I think for the driveshaft flange. See pics. $20 shipped

--Magna Fuel pressure regulator $15 shipped

Email me for fastest response. holmes5518@gmail.com

I will take all of these if you don't mind Banky :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry man I don't, I'm completely out of the quest world, but if you can find someone from MA going then I would have no problem with giving it to them to take.

Anybody you know driving to PF08 who could bring it?

L4S